Honored Contributor

Re: Today, GMA or CBS This Morning?

I put Today on, l like Matt but then when Tamron shows up the overtalking sends me to CNN and MSNBC. I then go from one to the other, sometimes muting them. I dislike that Gayle King so I never go there.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I don't wake up real early (well I do but go back to sleep).  I do jump around a lot

Like many of you I HATE commercials (they are so repetitive) and seem to be addressing idiots.

I TRY to watch Fox cable news but I get so angry that the things I see aren't on the non-cable news channels.

I feel like Americans don't really know what's going on (just so you know I'm Independent.

It's amazing to me how you now either have to be one or the other.  I live right in the DC area.  If you don't live in this area you have no idea how we are driven crazy with politics.

Monday night at around 8:00PM my phone rang.  The ID said US capital.  It was my Congressman.  He was conducting a phone town hall and invited me to be a part of it.  I could ask questions and he'd answer them.  I got to hear people from my district ask questions and he talked to them and answered them.  It's amazing how many people think like everyone else.  We all have similar questions.

After 2 hours it ended and I was invited to go on his website and ask more questions.

I mention this just to give you an idea of how we are inundated with politics.  I have a daughter that lives in Denver and another in Florida.  When I visit what I see on TV is entirely different.

So, back to the question.  I watch a lot of Law and Order, Family Feud when I get tired of commercials and seeing these morning shows with people who seem to be pushing their agenda while smiling.

Oh boy, Annabelle  .....  for some reason I was sure  you lived in Alaska !!!    LOL

Honored Contributor

Tink.....I think in real life we might go to dinner together sometime!  I like the way you think!