Respected Contributor

Re: Today, GMA or CBS This Morning?

I always though Anne Curry was too serious and agressive for her to continue her job with NBC.  Now the show has deviated down becoming a sort of "inside edition."  Nothing that I am interested in.  The traditonal broadcast news programs are I believe all the same.  Sometimes I watch Morning Joe and sometimes the FOX network.  

Esteemed Contributor

FOX FOX FOX    (did I mention fox?)

Honored Contributor

I used to love GMA, then along came Lara.  She has absolutely ruined that show and turned it into a silly, frivolous couple of hours of nonsense.  I don't know how George S and Amy can stand to be there.  I think it tolerable for Robin, since she's not on all that much.  Right now, I'm still trying to find the right "place" for me.

Honored Contributor

Usually GMA.  I'm only half paying attention anyhow because I'm getting ready for work.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I work for a living, so I don't have time to sit down and watch anything. Took a vacation day today, got out of bed at 4:45 to give my furkids their breakfast and started right in with my day's chores. I don't even turn the tv on during the day.

Honored Contributor

I've been watching GMA for the past several years after Today promoted Ann Curry years back.  I just don't care for her presentation and the rest are so full of themselves.  I realized it was time to move on when every single segment one day was about them.  Matt going here, Ann jumping out of a plane, Al cooking, Meredith researching her roots...  

I watch as I get ready for work to be somewhat informed for my day and maybe learn something I can use in my life/finances.  Could care less about the celebrity you think you are and I am totally uninterested in your personal life/hobbies.  

Went to GMA, loved it.  Then Sam and Josh left and I've been adrift ever since.  Robin is hardly there anymore and I agree with others that I'm not sure how George takes it every day.  Don't even get me started on the Ginger chick and Amy and Lara are almost as bad.

Now, I find watching my DVR shows as much as I can before I have to leave for work is working quite well for me.  

Esteemed Contributor

If it is a liberal slanting show I won!t watch. I do like George Stephenaopulos tho because her can be fair despite his obvious party views.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I have GMA on in the background, paying more attention to the local news when it breaks in to check on weather and traffic.

Frankly, I don't want to be bombarded with all hard news first thing in the morning, and friendly banter between the hosts lightens the mood.   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's funny.  If it's a far right leaning show I won't watch it.

Honored Contributor

@Jackaranda wrote:

If it is a liberal slanting show I won!t watch. I do like George Stephenaopulos tho because her can be fair despite his obvious party views.

I have no idea where you get your news updates from, but your comments on threads about what the "Left" is about are seriously inaccurate.    It appears that you are getting bad information.