Honored Contributor

Re: Thursday 9/29/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Updates and Spoilers!!!

We had three up for eviction in BB 18 too at the start. We had the two HOH nominees then the Road Kill nominee. This season we're the Road Kill nom.

Neeley and Kryssie are easy to tell apart. Shelby and Whitney are easy to tell apart once they speak. Danielle is darker skinned and pretty easy for me to sort out. Morgan and Alex are more of a challenge right now but I believe Alex is wearing the black bikini, so that's my current tell between them.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Thursday 9/29/2016 Big Brother Over The Top Live Feed Updates and Spoilers!!!

@GRANNY77 wrote:

Gardenman,  when is the HOH?  I thought it would be today or are they letting the cast get to know each other first.

I believe the HOH will be in about nine minutes. They're on an outside lockdown now, so I guess they're setting up the comp inside.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

They were all told to go inside and they found a bottle of something in the living room with a sign that said, "Only one may drink." Shane eventually got up and drank it down. Alarms then went off and Shane was told he was infected and to go to the bathroom immediately, then they corrected to go to the Diary Room immediately. Now we're waiting to see what happens next. Is that the first step of a long multi-part HOH comp of some sort?

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

The first HOH comp is called "BB Bug." Shane was infected first and is wearing a BB Bug T-shirt and has a bug hanging around his neck. When the alarm sounds he has to pass the bug to someone else infecting them and then have to go to the DR, get a BB Bug t-shirt and when the alarm then sounds pass the bug to another house guest. It'll be until 1:00 Pm BB Time tomorrow (4:00 ET) until there's just one uninfected house guest who will be the HOH.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Good grief.  So it's a 24 hour HOH.  My sister was here for about 4 hours and I kicked her out at 3:50 for this?  LOL  Am I the only one that thinks this is a lame HOH comp?  The only good part is them getting woken up every 2 hours.

Honored Contributor

@sabra wrote:

Good grief.  So it's a 24 hour HOH.  My sister was here for about 4 hours and I kicked her out at 3:50 for this?  LOL  Am I the only one that thinks this is a lame HOH comp?  The only good part is them getting woken up every 2 hours.

It has pros and cons. No one can throw the comp. Each person who's infected should target the person they least want to be HOH, so that should highlight divisions in the house pretty quickly. There's potential there. It would be kind of neat if it all took place over a couple of hours instead of 24, but 24 isn't horrible.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

"Morgan and Alex are more of a challenge right now but I believe Alex is wearing the black bikini, so that's my current tell between them." ~ G'man

You're so observant I'm surprised you don't have them figured out yet. Well, actually you do by bikini color, lol.

Morgan is longer and leaner than Alex in face and figure. Alex is the more tomboyish one and Morgan is more girly. Also, Alex's hair is longer. Not by a lot, but slightly, and the waves are more natural looking whereas Morgan's is shorter and looks more curled. I'd tell you which one has better breath but I haven't been able to get that close. Smiley Wink

Obviously, I've already been watching them too long!

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

"Morgan and Alex are more of a challenge right now but I believe Alex is wearing the black bikini, so that's my current tell between them." ~ G'man

You're so observant I'm surprised you don't have them figured out yet. Well, actually you do by bikini color, lol.

Morgan is longer and leaner than Alex in face and figure. Alex is the more tomboyish one and Morgan is more girly. Also, Alex's hair is longer. Not by a lot, but slightly, and the waves are more natural looking whereas Morgan's is shorter and looks more curled. I'd tell you which one has better breath but I haven't been able to get that close. Smiley Wink

Obviously, I've already been watching them too long!

You've got them pinned down better than me. If I could get them standing side by side for a bit I could probably pick out more differences, but most of the time I only see one and I'm never sure which one I'm seeing. It's early yet though. The feeds haven't even been up for 24 hours yet. I think it was season eight where we had three or four guys who were all remarkably similar in appearance and it was a week or two before I had them all sorted out.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And Danielle is the second person infected with the BB bug. So we know Shane and Danielle won't be HOH.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Danielle infects Justin. So Justin can't be HOH.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!