Respected Contributor

Re: Thursday 9/17/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

If Steve wins, he takes Liz. I dont know who wins in that matchup, but I lean towards Liz since she would have Austin, Julia, Meg and Vanessa for sure.

I think if Liz wins, she will take Vanessa since she said that she cannot stand Steve and he got her sister out. Liz cannot beat Vanessa, I don't think.
Trusted Contributor

Gardenman - I do not see anyway making Vanessa's mind up for her.  I can see her taking Steve with her to the end.  Vanessa is a vile crybaby woman and Steve is for lack of a less mean description - Momma's Boy who looks to Vanessa to be his Mom away from home.  According to his own confession he threw a comp and Vanessa won.  That led to his crying Teddybear holding breakdown apologizing to his Mom.

I hope JohnnyMac does get the AFP win - Becky and JohnnyMac where the only two players who willingly outed Vanessa for being the manipulator she is.  

Vanessa did 'earn' her $500,000 but she also is the most dispised player in the house too.

Thanks so much for all of your updates and adding your own perspective to the BB17.  I looked forward to your threads every week.

Trusted Contributor

Gardenman - I do not see anyone making Vanessa's mind up for her.  I can see her taking Steve with her to the end.  Vanessa is a vile crybaby woman and Steve is for lack of a less mean description - Momma's Boy who looks to Vanessa to be his Mom away from home.  According to his own confession he threw a comp and Vanessa won.  That led to his crying Teddybear holding breakdown apologizing to his Mom.

I hope JohnnyMac does get the AFP win - Becky and JohnnyMac where the only two players who willingly outed Vanessa for being the manipulator she is.  

Vanessa did 'earn' her $500,000 but she also is the most dispised player in the house too.

Thanks so much for all of your updates and adding your own perspective to the BB17.  I looked forward to your threads every week.

Trusted Contributor

@CaliKat wrote:

@highmaintenancejan wrote:

I voted yesterday about mid morning.  Now every time I try to vote it tells me I've exceeded my limit for the day.  

???????

Any ideas??????

The same thing happened to me this morning.  Just another glitch courtesy of Big Brother!  

yes,happen to me aso, I heard it has to be 24 hours,so I will try again today,keep trying,also I sent email telling them so,of course no answer.Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

@CaliKat wrote:

I voted yesterday about mid morning.  Now every time I try to vote it tells me I've exceeded my limit for the day.  

???????

Any ideas??????

The same thing happened to me this morning.  Just another glitch courtesy of Big Brother!  

Happen to me to, I here it must be 24 hours, so I will try again today.Sent email and complained but no answer of course,Tuckas.

Honored Contributor

@CaliKat wrote:

???????

Any ideas??????

If you clear the cookies in your browser (or just use a different browser) you might be able to vote again. Historically they've had glitches with the voting. There are those of us who believe the voting is rigged anyway, so whoever production wants to win it wins it.

Remember Frank, the son of the professional wrestler who won it a few years ago? Yeah, right. Kara Monaco, the Playboy Playmate of the year who had all of Playboy nation rousing votes for her, Britney, Dan, Janelle, and Boogie who were the coaches that year, and other far more popular houseguests didn't win that year, but Frank did? Frank was at/near the bottom of the popularity polls on every poll I saw but they gave him America's Favorite Houseguest. I would be willing to bet pretty nearly anything that Frank didn't legitimately win that year. 

The good news for James fans is that Les Moonves apparently liked James and wanted him to win, so that bodes well for him winning AFH.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

What a joke the voting site is !!!!

Regular Contributor

So I've been trying to vote and I keep getting the message that I already voted. I tried different browsers, clearing the cache, all that good stuff, as well as trying a different device.

I was finally able to vote but only after I signed up using another email (my work). It seems like if you voted before (either yesterday or the first day of voting) you're getting that message.

Now, to speculate how the voting will go Vanessa vs Liz:

Shelli - Vanessa

Jackie - depends on the speech but probably Vanessa

Becky - Vanessa

Meg - depends on the speech because I think Meg really wants to vote for anyone but Vanessa

James - Vanessa

Julia - Liz

John - Vanessa

Austin - Liz

I also think Vanessa will take Liz. If Steve takes Liz, Vanessa is gonna be one bitter juror and I can't wait to hear her question to him.

Trusted Contributor

I agree what a joke, wonder if it is just james fans getting the rejection? I tried again and again now, and i try and send email and they won't submit it. I have only one email address, so now what do I do,totally unfair. Tucka.

Respected Contributor

It's not letting me vote for john either.