Honored Contributor

Thursday 9/03/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Well, well, well, this is a pleasant surprise! Steve has finally figured out that breaking up the twins makes the most sense and is seriously considering saving Meg! I suspect he lacks the courage to follow through, but in long talks with himself and Vanessa he's made it clear that it's the right move from a game perspective. John seems willing to do either, so it's largely Steve's choice.

Austin may not have helped the cause of protecting the twins by telling Steve and Vanessa that he wants the final three to be him and the twins. Vanessa had been telling Steve that Austin would cut a twin when the time came, but apparently Austin thinks the time is only when no one else is left.

Why should Steve vote out Julia? He knows Austin, Liz, and Julia would put up John and Steve. He doesn't want that to happen. He's pretty sure James and Meg won't put them up. Austin, Liz, and Julia are three votes and control who stays or goes now. Taking away a vote from them is smart. Even if John or Steve won POV the trio could vote out the other one.

Why should Steve vote out Meg? Vanessa wants him to vote out Meg. It would break up a duo, but a duo that's not targeting him and John. It's what Austin and the twins want. 

So, what will happen? This will be a test of Steve's courage. He knows what he should do strategically, game-wise, and as a fan, but doing so will bring scorn and anger his way while strengthening his position in the game. If he has the necessary moral strength, he'll stand up to the bullies and save Meg, ally with Meg and James (maybe Vanessa) and go after Austin and Liz. Does he have the courage necessary? We'll find out tonight! (I'm betting he doesn't, but Vanessa may want Julia gone more knowing Austin wants to take the twins to the final three. Steve's gotten so stressed thinking about doing it that he's almost sick. Actually pulling the trigger might kill him.)

So, we have a show tonight and it's a double eviction show. I'm hoping Steve finds the courage necessary to do what's right, but I'm not optimistic. My gut says he still votes out Meg, but who knows? We'll find out tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
New Contributor

Re: Thursday 9/03/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Hey Gardenman.  Do the houseguests know that it is a double eviction tonight?

Respected Contributor

Steve seems to be really anxious over this possible flip.   I got up early and he been pacing back and forth a couple hours now.  He threw up once that I saw ( and he cleaned the sink) to me it seemed more like the dry heaves.  I did hear him say something like he has to look out for #1.     When he goes to his bedroom he seems to be the only one in that bedroom I don't know why they let him keep the lights on.  Sometimes he mouths things but I don't hear him say anything.  I hope he realizes that whatever Vanessa wants he should do the opposite and she is not his friend.  Before I turned it off last night he was with Vanessa and he said live feeders I know you think --not exact words --that she should be evicted but now is not the time-- and Vanessa agreed because she wants the votes.

Honored Contributor

@Boweg wrote:

Hey Gardenman.  Do the houseguests know that it is a double eviction tonight?

They know it'll be tonight or next week, but I'm not sure they know it's tonight.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Frequent Contributor

I dearly hope Steve decides to do the flip and votes to send Julia out the door. Tonight is going to be quite a show!

Honored Contributor

It's Thursday!  It's Thursday!  Yay yay yay!  

If production can manage to keep their collective mouths SHUT for one vote in one season this could be amazing.  And now we know Les Moonves really is a superfan maybe he will ensure that happens.

And to all who have tried to tell me this season that Austin is truly a superfan, sorry I had trouble believing it,, and the reason I couldn't believe it is his game.

Poor Steve.  I genuinely feel sorry for him.  When his sentencing day comes I won't care but for now, I do, he's so terrified to make the only move that makes sense.

Valued Contributor

Thank you Gardenman! I've been relying on you for my BB news, this week.  I just can't listen to most of the houseguests anymore.

I was hoping that Johnny Mack would realize how much better it would be to vote out Julia, and try to convince Steve.  Neither one of them seem brave enough to go against Vanessa this week.  If they don't make the right move now, one of them might be on their way out the door during the double eviction tonight.

I love James, and I'm rooting for him to win, but he is not a good strategic player. If he advances further in the game it will only be because he wins comps, or gets lucky, because he certainly isn't shrewd or perceptive.

Steve and Johnny Mack would be smart to align with James and Meg to target Austin, the twins and Vanessa. Starting tonight with Julia.

I don't like Steve, but he's more calculating, and could probably go further with James and Johnny Mack, than with Vanessa, unless Vanessa is planning on taking him to the final 2. 

But, I think Vanessa's best bet for a final 2, would be against Johnny Mack.

I'm looking forward to tonight's show, but if James doesn't win the first HOH he'll probably leave right after Meg (if she goes). If he leaves I will be watching even less than I have this week, which is practically not at all.

Respected Contributor

Steve was back up again with the dry heaves.   the lights are off now where he's sleeping 

To me as an only recent fan it seems anyone who has watched the show who is in the house is classified as a superfan and I think austin has really only watched the show. 

Yesterday they were talking about the jury and that they could ask any questions they want and Julia said and they'll be given sample questions to ask?

Lori how is your new flooring?

Honored Contributor

Loves, thanks for asking.  Up until today it's all been prep work and this morning the first tiles will be laid.  I'm very excited.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Q has loosened up on the words we can used.  So naturally I decided to test the boundaries by typing Evel ****** and look, their program inserted asterisks hahaha.