Respected Contributor

I liked this one too. And the twist at the end was great. As soon as the fireman lite the cigarette in the hospital I thought "you can't smoke in hospitals" and then of course we learned it was 36 years ago. I wonder if each week is going to have some sort of twist?

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Regular Contributor

@poohbear1 wrote:

i live on long island and could not get on demand..they only had the preview of the show,

Yahoo TV has the episode posted, and Comcast's Website has it under the TV tab. I don't know if you can access either of the options. It is on Saturday again. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I loved this show also. It took me a second to catch the twist but it was great. I can't wait for next week's show too.

Respected Contributor

Don't know how much we are saying here...

Spoiler
I liked it, but I don't really like shows with little kids. If there are going to be flashbacks of them growing up, I don't know...I'm assuming the parents are deceased in the present day.  We shall see.
Honored Contributor

I'm on a one woman crusade to make sure this show stays on air! I've told everyone (including my WW meeting) how excellent this show is!

Honored Contributor

Sterling K Brown was on The Talk today. I guess he was told that he could talk about the twist ending because he gave it away! From what he said the show will go back and forth from the past to the present, finding out how they became the people they are. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, the parents will be using old age makeup in the present.

Frequent Contributor

Just watched, really good, love the Dr. I have always liked him.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2@Shelbelle...Yes, that is what makes this show so interesting...a great concept to go back and forth, from past to present, and follow the lives and stories of the characters....Just from the first episode, I am impressed with all of the actors and the writing...I loved how they ended the first episode!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

One of the main characters was on EW.  He talked about the show.  He gave some interesting insight into it.  He also talked about his brother's reaction.  His brother is on another show opposite.  I can't say any more.