Super Contributor

Is this the new " Thirty Something" ??

Super Contributor

Is this the new " Thirty Something"  ??

Esteemed Contributor

I also really liked the show and plan to keep watching.

Esteemed Contributor

OMG   I fell asleep right after the Dr's speech.   

It is a surprise ending!

Esteemed Contributor

It's on On Demand. I just started it based on all your great reviews of it.

Honored Contributor
Spoiler
So, if the 2 parents story was told in flashback, how will they be able to move forward with these 2 characters without aging them to be the parents of 3 people in their mid 30's??
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle

I've read several reviews and other items about the show and apparently the premise of the entire show will be to move back and forth between various periods in time as the parents raise the kids and the grown up kids living their lives in the present day... The flashback sequences will apparently not be chronological but will skip around.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

The ending to last night's show was phenominal!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I loved it!  Great little twist at the end.  I have set my DVR to record the series.  I hope it continues to be such good show, it's a nice change up from what I usually watch, which is everything on Investigation Discovery and Real Housewives of BH, OC, and NY. 

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll wrote:

I loved it!  Great little twist at the end.  I have set my DVR to record the series.  I hope it continues to be such good show, it's a nice change up from what I usually watch, which is everything on Investigation Discovery and Real Housewives of BH, OC, and NY. 

@Caligurll, I knew about the twisty ending before watching due to a review. I'm so glad the reviewer didn't give it away because that would have ruined it for me. They are comparing this to Parenthood (I didn't watch) and if you feel the loss of that show this will fill that void.