Honored Contributor

Every week I have to bust out the tissues because this show gets to me, and I'm not even a crier! I love how the show takes you into the past to find out how we got to the present. I was wondering how Kyle became Randall, now we know. I'm wondering what became of Jack, is he dead or did they get divorced? The acting and writing on this show is excellent. I also love the use of music, especially in the scenes in the past. Some of you think Jack is dead, did I miss something or a clue leading some to think this?

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 so far the show hasn't made me tear up but it's definitely one that I look forward to seeing each week. 

As for Jack - I think he died. 

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Trusted Contributor

NickNack, I may have told you this before, but I love this!!

My little dog, a heartbeat at my feet.
Edith Wharton

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Every week I have to bust out the tissues because this show gets to me, and I'm not even a crier! I love how the show takes you into the past to find out how we got to the present. I was wondering how Kyle became Randall, now we know. I'm wondering what became of Jack, is he dead or did they get divorced? The acting and writing on this show is excellent. 

The parents were on The Talk yesterday, they said in a few weeks we will learn what happened to Jack. Mandy Moore also gets a chance to show off her singing voice.

Honored Contributor

Are we supposed to assume the twins live in LA, with the brother on his way to NYC, and the rest of the family live in Pittsburgh, that is what I am thinking.

Honored Contributor

@Renata22 wrote:

NickNack, I may have told you this before, but I love this!!

My little dog, a heartbeat at my feet.
Edith Wharton

Thank you @Renata22!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

What channel is it on?

Respected Contributor

I guess the "twist" last night was that Randall's adoptive mother (Rebecca) really knew who his biological father (William) was. I wonder if she'll eventually tell Randall that she's known all along, especially after he said "I know you guys would’ve found him if you could have".

I was hoping for better news from William's doctor visit. At least Randall is going to let everyone know who he really is.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

What channel is it on?

@SeaMaiden

NBC, Tuesdays at 9:00.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

What channel is it on?

@SeaMaiden, it's on NBC on Tuesdays at 9:00. There have been 3 episodes (I think) so far.