Esteemed Contributor

I taped it and finally got around to watching today - I loved it!!!  The ending was a surprise. This is one show I will look forward to, just hope they don't cancel it.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister I did too!

Honored Contributor

Well I used the spoiler tag in this thread so people could choose to read the spoiler comment or not. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

This is why I always put "Possible Spoiler" on the topic headings.  It's impossible to discuss a show without discussing something that would upset those who don't like knowing about the show.

I was curious to see what could be posted on here.  I usually only TRY to post where it says possible spoilers.

I saw the show and loved it...period...not much can be said, can't discuss it.

@Annabellethecat66

We discuss the shows here ... what happened, the characters and plot lines.  It's impossible to discuss the show without discussing the show.  Anyone should be able to figure that out.

People who don't want to know what's going on shouldn't click on the thread!   JMO

Honored Contributor

IMO, once a show has been televised in all of the time zones, it fair game to discuss.  If a person has recorded it but hasn't watched it yet, well, that's on them.

Now on DWTS, most people are very careful about mentioning the winners even if another poster asks because they/we know it would be spoiling it for those that haven't had it televised in their area yet.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Dh and I both enjoyed this premiere.  Looking forward to more.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I am enjoying this show.  I am glad that I haven't deleted E01 yet, and it's still in my 'deleted' folder, because I want to watch it again before I watch E02.

For, probably, the zillionth time - If one wants to post spoilers in a thread that is not titled as a spoiler thread, there is the spoiler tagging available here now.

You click on that yellow circle that looks kind of like a smiley emoticon.  Then you put your spoiler conversation in the gray area.  I know this has been explained her a ton of times, so sorry for the repetition.

That way, others can just click on the spoiler thing, read the post, and can further discuss it by putting their post in spoiler tags.

Or - you can start the thread saying (for example)  This is Us -  *SPOILERS*

easy peasy.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I watched it last night and enjoyed it and set up a one pass on my tivo for it.

It kept my attention.  I, too, wonder where this show will go and how long it will hold my interest.  But for now, I'm a fan.

I almost missed the surprise.  I wasn't looking closely enough at the tv.  I rewound it and saw it.  LOL

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN