Respected Contributor

Re: Think I'm done with Homeland

@culebra wrote:

I have always found Homeland a slow burn of a series.  At the beginning of each season I think should I stop watching.  Then I keep with it and it gets better and better.  Last season was terrific.

I agree.   I go through the same thing with this show but I love it .  I have to say I'm ready for them to get Quinn back to his former self.

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I guess it's me but sometimes I don't understand what the heck is going on.  I went searching on the internet to find out what Mandy was doing when he walked out of the house at night and took the cab like he did.

Was he just leaving and didn't want to say good-bye?  What was going on?  

I am wondering the same thing.  Also, there are some characters this season that I don't remember from past seasons, I feel as tho I've skipped some episodes but I've watched every one. 

Was the lady he was visiting his sister?  And what is the significance of the crumpled cigarette pack?  So far this season has been very confusing for me.

Trusted Contributor

@roxxy1 wrote:

@LogoFan wrote:

I have watched since the very beginning.  This season is the most difficult for me.  I find it hard to watch Quinn.  Just loved him and feel so sad when I see what has happened to him.

Will keep watching until I cannot watch anymore.

@LogoFan  Who did Saul go with in that car while sneaking out of his sister's house?

I guess it has something to do with that guy he was interrogating and the cigarette pack?

Hoping Quinn makes a miraculous recovery !

Roxxy, I apologize for not responding for days.  I got distracted from forums.  In any event, sorry but I do not recall what you are asking about.  I see that others are confused by this season also.  I need to go back to my dvr and watch the season again to try and make sense of what is going on.  If I come across the scene you are asking about, will post if I know the answer.

Also, I am with you.  I really hate what is happening to Quinn.  I kind of believe that he has always been in love with Carrie.  He has certainly done some strange things over past seasons.  I do believe if Carrie had given him a real chance, he may have been good for her and her daughter.

Respected Contributor

They've lost me too. It really bugs me that with all that Carrie has seen, all of sudden she's so lackadaisical regarding a possible terrorist?  How did she suddenly get so naive?  Also, I guess she finally got on the right meds, or was her mental illness storyline just no longer convenient?  

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Valued Contributor

TWD has really gone down hill. It just repeats itself over and over again. Basically the same plot line they just change the bad guys name.

Trusted Contributor

Seems Quinn is finally "coming back" to his old self. 

But really, whoever is watching Carrie's apartment from across the street would surely know that Quinn is staying there, too, and would be watching his comings and goings, too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dog! I still watched it. But I too wondered about Carrie's med's. Now Cy (?) is back in captors arms again!! I guess the red head got blown up? What about the young black guy now? Was his a short lived part. Will Quinn ever get back the use of his arm? Too many cooks in the pot right now!!

Respected Contributor

@DottieBlue wrote:

Seems Quinn is finally "coming back" to his old self. 

But really, whoever is watching Carrie's apartment from across the street would surely know that Quinn is staying there, too, and would be watching his comings and goings, too.

Problem is, everyone thinks Quinn is paranoid and nuts. So they won't believe him. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )