Trusted Contributor

Re: The end of The Good Wife?

I love the show, but feel it died with Will. Just not the same without him.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not surprised ....  actually, I thought they had already announced this was the last season.    

I love Jeffrey Dean Morgan as the investigator and had hoped something would happen with he and Alicia.  He's such a cutie!   Heart

Respected Contributor

It used to be my favorite show...went downhill since Will died. Does not make a difference if  Eli deleted the message.  Alicia knew Will loved her & she rejected him time after time & Will was hurt. In season 3 episode 4 Will tells Alicia he loves her over the phone, but takes it back after she doesn't respond. Later, he wants to talk about it with her but she doesn't want to talk.  It's about time this show is Ending...just hope it Ends On a Good NoteCat Wink

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I'm not surprised ....  actually, I thought they had already announced this was the last season.    

I love Jeffrey Dean Morgan as the investigator and had hoped something would happen with he and Alicia.  He's such a cutie!   Heart

I still think something will happen between Alicia and him.  I think he'll come back soon, especially since he was talking with Alicia's partner on the phone last week.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

No show on Jan. 24.

Valued Contributor

As far as I'm concerned the network has tried their very best to kill it and you have to be very dedicated to watch it. I end up recording 2-3 extra hours just to try and catch it. Sunday night is a pretty crowded tv night for me and I can only record 2 shows at a time. It's like jug saw puzzle trying to fit in extra shows I wouldn't record just to try and cover GW.
Honored Contributor

@ballyk wrote:
As far as I'm concerned the network has tried their very best to kill it and you have to be very dedicated to watch it. I end up recording 2-3 extra hours just to try and catch it. Sunday night is a pretty crowded tv night for me and I can only record 2 shows at a time. It's like jug saw puzzle trying to fit in extra shows I wouldn't record just to try and cover GW.

I hear ya!   There's a few nights that are very complicated for recording multiple shows!    Fortunately, many of the cable and PBS channels run shows more than once.  I wouldn't miss Downton Abbey, but cannot record it at 9pm.   I record its second run at approx 2am on Monday and that frees up the 9pm slot.

Honored Contributor

So true, football comes first, so the CBS Sunday night shows are at a huge disadvantage.

Esteemed Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@Catty2 wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that and have been watching since it started.  Hope that Julianne and Chris Noth will each find another series to do.  So much good acting on that show - too many actors to mention. 

I hope Julianna Margulies gets a role that doesn't require her to wear a wig! I miss her gorgeous curls.

I had no idea Julianna wore a wig throughout the series!  I just figured she had a different style then when she ws on ER.  I wonder why the wig anyways, I mean why couldn't she have curls , strange ? 

Esteemed Contributor

really gonna miss this show,  I wish it would keep on going, so few well written , good acting shows .  I have always like Chris Noth , since Sex in the City.  And Julianna since ER.