Honored Contributor

I'm going to watch all 7 seasons. It was a favorite before and it's been years since it was on, so it'll be like a new show!

Anyone else use to like this too? It's on Net Flix.

Respected Contributor

I hardly ever watch network tv anymore, but my husband and I loved West Wing. I would love to see it again, but I don't know anything about netflicks. We have satellite with pay per view, etc. I have wondered if west wing was available on dvd. Great show. Great characters. Lucky you!

Honored Contributor

I watched it the first time around, and I've started rewatching it on Netflex. It has a great cast, especially Allison Janney and Martin Sheen.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I once had all the 7 seasons of DVD's so yes they do have it in DVD. @libbyannE

Esteemed Contributor

I love, love, love The West Wing! I wish they would bring it back.

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal - I finished watching The West Wing a few months ago. It was just as good now as it was then! Have fun re-watching!!!

Honored Contributor

I've always wondered why West Wing was never in syndications .... or if it was, I missed it.  Loved that show, especially when Rob Lowe was in it. 

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I've always wondered why West Wing was never in syndications .... or if it was, I missed it.  Loved that show, especially when Rob Lowe was in it. 

back in 2006-7 it was in syndication....I was watching a friend's kids for the summer and we watched it every day....over and over again...one of the kids was only 11 at the time and loved Politics and loved the show....I would watch it again...great cast and great stories too!!!!  I loved Rob Lowe too and Josh and CJ.....Leo, Toby,  and of course The President....

Super Contributor

For reasons I still can't recall, I never watched The West Wing when it aired! Smiley Embarassed

When we gave up cable (best decision ever!!) I started exploring Netflix, Amazon, Hulu etc.  Now West Wing is my (almost) nightly treat.  I love it and can always count on it for thoughtful, usually feel good, drama at the end of a hard day Smiley Happy

Soon after starting, I heard about a new podcast called west wing weekly. Starting with episode 1, they discuss one each week.  It is wonderful (altho I need to watch way more than 1 a week!).  Josh Malina (he started on WW in season 4 as Will Bailey) is one of the cohosts and they have guests on the podcast: sometimes someone from the cast and other times experts that relate to the episode of the week.

Respected Contributor
I LOVED West Wing! Glad to know it's on Netflix !
Never underestimate the power of kindness.