Honored Contributor

Re: The Voice starting February 27 without Miley

I've never been a fan of Miley's since she wore a very low cut dress (all the way down and cut out on the sides) to give a talk to a group of young girls. Miley herself was about 14 at the time. She and her dad were there. 

Her future antics did not change my mind, so I sat out this season of the show. I did miss it.

I will definitely watch - or DVR - when it comes back! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Ugh, not Gwen. I would prefer Christina. Gwen seems sweet but her mentoring is not that great to me, and I'm sick of the gushing between her and Blake. Alicia wasn't that exciting either. Miley did a good job, was very invested in her team. 

Trying not to be a fudy dud, but the original (CeeLo, Adam, Blake, and Xtina) were still the best!  And Pharrell was good. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

Ugh, not Gwen. I would prefer Christina. Gwen seems sweet but her mentoring is not that great to me, and I'm sick of the gushing between her and Blake. Alicia wasn't that exciting either. Miley did a good job, was very invested in her team. 

Trying not to be a fudy dud, but the original (CeeLo, Adam, Blake, and Xtina) were still the best!  And Pharrell was good. 

I agree....i didn't think Gwen was a good coach and i agree the Gwen/Blake thing was distracting.....don't care for Alicia either....I liked Pharrell but sometimes a bit too

"deep" for me..............I really enjoyed Usher the season he was on.....CeeLo was a little too creepy to me......I thought Shakira was good and as a non fan of Miley i was totally surprised at how well she coached and seemed to really care about her picks....Christina even though a bit "diva-ish"....i think is a decent coach...just wish she would wear more modest tops...haha.

Esteemed Contributor

I changed my opinion about Miley from seeing her on the Voice. I was impressed.

Can't wait to see how Gwen and Blake interact and compete against one another.

My dream inside seats judges are Pharrell and Alicia.
Honored Contributor

Miley is back next seasons. She announced mid season that she signed on already for next season.

I'm a fan of Miley since the first episode of Hannah Montana, and saw her as a child on stage with her Dad at a concert in Washington DC for Veteran's Day.

I thought she was great on the show and look forward to having her back.

I prefer Christina and even Shakira.  Not a Gwen fan.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@gabstoomuch wrote:

Read that the coaches are going to be Adam, Blake, Gwen, and Alicia. That will be good. Miley tried hard, but she was just too young, in my opinion.

For mentors Luke Bryan is confirmed to work with Blake.

Celine Dion is supposedly going to be the mentor with Gwen. Now having Celine for a mentor would be awesome!

Not sure who the other 2 mentors will be.

Why don't Blake and Adam take a leave of absence. It's always the other two, but not them. They are the reason I've all but quit watching the show. They are ridiculous.

Valued Contributor

I really enjoyed Miley on the Voice and I think she has a awesome voice and tone. I think Miley gave professional and excellent advice to her team members. I also like Gwen, so I will enjoy having her back this season.  I love Celine and can't wait to see her.

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Esteemed Contributor

Anybody watching the new season?  I finally was able to catch it from the beginning when they were picking the teams.  I don't miss Miley at all; glad to see Gewn back.

Respected Contributor

We're enjoying it.   

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor

I'm watching.  I DVR it so I can FF through the trivia.  I am so sick of the "banter" between Blake and Adam.