Respected Contributor

I had it on this morning and ladies I just couldn't take it for more than 15 minutes and honestly that was 10 minutes more than I could stand.

I thought it was bad a year ago and now it's worse.  Why that show is still on the air is beside me.  To me, a group of dyfunctional individuals discussing topics for which they are ignorant about.  

Barbara Walters must be using all her money for that show to stay on, certainly an network wouldn't put up with that.

Trusted Contributor

Re: The View - Really?

[ Edited ]

The Talk is just as bad! Loud over bearing out of work B class  hosts jabbering about issues that they know nothing about. Who cares what THEY think about anything? Both of these shows are just awful. 

Honored Contributor

I enjoy the view more since Joy is back.  I do not watch as much as I use to a few years ago.  Last season I did not watch.  I do enjoy Fridays when it is the political view.  I do like when political candidates are on.  The ladies will ask them questions that they may not be asked anywhere else. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have noticed Meredith Vierra's talk show has copied the format of "The View" and "The Talk."  Same "Hot Ttopics" type discussion for the first 20 minutes or so.  Must be good for ratings.

Honored Contributor

What I really hate about  The Talk is hpw they bend over backwards to justify any celebrity

bad behavior. They are so loud and predictable in their responses, I can't watch anymore .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I never even watch The View anymore.  Too much screeching.  I don't get why Raven is a regular.  She doesn't contribute much and what she does, doesn't make sense anyway.  I used to like Joy but lately she's acting like she's out of it.  I thought she was an intelligent woman years ago but I don't know what's up with her now.

I do like The Talk.  At least, when Julie asks a question, they take turns talking and I think these women are more intelligent and certainly funnier (Aisha) than the ones on The View.  I think Aisha is really funny and she's no dummy either.  Sarah is another one who makes sense when she speaks.  Sharon???  I like her too and Sheryl is funny if only she didn't talk so fast.......JMO folks.  At least they are there every single day, with just a few exceptions.  On The View, I never knew who was going to be "out sick" on any given day.

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

What I really hate about  The Talk is hpw they bend over backwards to justify any celebrity

bad behavior. They are so loud and predictable in their responses, I can't watch anymore .

Julie always asks such stupid what if questions....and there is always loud yelling and loud laughing.....so phony.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Just Bling wrote:

I had it on this morning and ladies I just couldn't take it for more than 15 minutes and honestly that was 10 minutes more than I could stand.

I thought it was bad a year ago and now it's worse.  Why that show is still on the air is beside me.  To me, a group of dyfunctional individuals discussing topics for which they are ignorant about.  

Barbara Walters must be using all her money for that show to stay on, certainly an network wouldn't put up with that.

Barbara Walters and Bill Geddie are no longer producing the show .... and Babs certainly isn't paying to keep the show on the air.    Advertising dollars pay for the show.

Esteemed Contributor

@June222 wrote:

The Talk is just as bad! Loud over bearing out of work B class  hosts jabbering about issues that they know nothing about. Who cares what THEY think about anything? Both of these shows are just awful. 

The other really bad show is FABLife ..... OMG what a waste of TV time!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

I refuse to watch trash TV. It's too frustrating and I'm not gonna talk back to the TV like I see some people do. 

~ It's a good day when I didn't have to unleash the flying monkeys! ~