Honored Contributor

The Very Special Michael Weatherly

AKA the very special Anthony DiNozzo is getting ready to be interviewed on CBS News this morning today, right now.

Tune in 'Anthony' fans to just gaze upon his very special handsome face.  We'll hear why he's really leaving NCIS. His very last episode will air tonight.  BOOHOO...

Honored Contributor

Re: The Very Special Michael Weatherly

[ Edited ]

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

AKA the very special Anthony DiNozzo is getting ready to be interviewed on CBS News this morning today, right now.

Tune in 'Anthony' fans to just gaze upon his very special handsome face.  We'll hear why he's really leaving NCIS. His very last episode will air tonight.  BOOHOO...

@PINKdogWOOD

Didn't you know that Michael is starring in a new CBS series, Bull, fashioned after a Dr. Phil-type character?

Based on my personal opinion of Dr Phil, I think "Bull" is the perfect name for the show!  lol

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/bull-cbs-orders-new-michael-weatherly-series/

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44  Yes I did know this. Heard this a couple of weeks ago actually and Michael talked about this new show this morning too.

Well, I say good luck to him but I will totally miss him in NCIS.  I wonder now how this show will do in the future.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just watched the season finale and I loved the way they ended Michael Weatherly's run on the show. Tony as the dad to his daughter with Ziva is such a sweet ending - even though Ziva's death was sad. I thought the story line had a little of everything, including Robert Wagner. I could just picture that adorable little girl being raised by those two doting men.  (And the little girl was such a good actress for her age!)

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

I have always loved NCIS and Tony DeNozzo.  The thought of Ziva dying and leaving her little girl makes my eyes tear.  I know - it's only a TV show - but I feel like I know these people!

I think Michael Weatherly is a terrific actor, but I'm not sure he is making the best choice playing a Dr. Phil like character. (I would love a show set around Tony raising his litle girl.)   I don't find Dr. Phil particurlarly likable. So many actors leave hit shows to go out on their own and fail.  I wish Michael well, and I will tune in to see the show - at least in the beginning.

Honored Contributor

Loved the ending but hated that they killed of Ziva

@shoesnbags wrote:

Just watched the season finale and I loved the way they ended Michael Weatherly's run on the show. Tony as the dad to his daughter with Ziva is such a sweet ending - even though Zivz's death was sad. I thought the story line had a little of everything, including Robert Wagner. I could just picture that adorable little girl being raised by those two doting men.  (And the little girl was such a good actress for her age!)

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Loved the show...however Ziva would not have done that to Tony...she would not have had his baby and not tell him. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

I had to watch it, made me sad/happy. Bet he'll be a winner as a doctor!! I'll have to check it out when it starts. Hope someone in here, reminds us of it.

Trusted Contributor

I agree MamaWick...she would have told him.  They were in love.  I didn't like that hey killed Ziva off.  I wish they would have reunited Tony with her and the baby.  The little girl was just adorable.  I really don't think I will be watching anymore without Tony.

Jessa
Respected Contributor

I hated that they killed off Ziva, but after sleeping on it, I'm okay with how they wrote Tony out.  He was adorable with Talli and so was Senior.  That could be a show right there.  I held it together until the last scene and then the tears flowed.  I don't know if I will like the show without Tony, but I've watched it since the beginning, so will probably continue.  I definitely will be watching Bull because I cannot imagine a week without Michael Weatherly.