Respected Contributor

Gag needs some big time help. Like the inpatient kind. 

Respected Contributor

Reza is so self centered, wanting a suprise wedding & no thought about Adam's feelings. MJ was right to talk to Adam & tell him to stand up to Reza. Then again MJ told everyone about Reza's suprise wedding which was a secret. She should have kept her mouth shut. I hope Reza decides not to do it & Adam & him plan the wedding they both want. How about MJ taking her b/f to the fertility Dr. to make sure he has a good sperm count? Wow. if I was her b/f I would run for the hills.

Respected Contributor

So we learned last night that M.J. found her new man on Tinder........from what I hear about this website, it a major hook-up place......this guy has it made.....rides around in a Mercedes, going to move into a fancy apt., and is appearing on a TV show...........sorry, I just find it pathetic that someone like M.J. can't spruce up her appearance, leave the booze alone, and get a quality guy......is she still selling real estate?  She's got to be getting money from somewhere if she's not working.  They don't show her going near the office lately.

I'm not trying to diminish GG's health issue, but her attitude is WAY out of line........even stone cold sober, she trying to pick a fight with MJ.....

Reza is way too controlling and way too fickle.......Adam shouldn't trust him.

Trusted Contributor

Did anyone see Mike on WWHL last week?  He said he was glad to be done with Jessica and that he had women lining up.  He looked angry and sad all the same time.  It will be interesting to see how the marriage plays out on the show, now that they are divorced.  I bet he's mad he's spent all that money on the wedding and now nothing to show for it. 

I wonder what's up with MJ wearing wigs.  They look bad on her.  Also, I wish she would wear clothing that fits properly.  She was also on WWHL and said she had a breast reduction.  I think she is still too big for her body type.  I don't like her new boyfriend.  Unsophisticated and has a big mouth. 

Respected Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

Did anyone see Mike on WWHL last week?  He said he was glad to be done with Jessica and that he had women lining up.  He looked angry and sad all the same time.  It will be interesting to see how the marriage plays out on the show, now that they are divorced.  I bet he's mad he's spent all that money on the wedding and now nothing to show for it. 

I wonder what's up with MJ wearing wigs.  They look bad on her.  Also, I wish she would wear clothing that fits properly.  She was also on WWHL and said she had a breast reduction.  I think she is still too big for her body type.  I don't like her new boyfriend.  Unsophisticated and has a big mouth. 

Everything she wears is three sizes too small......and she tries to wear stylish things that just look awful on her body type......The Countess is right.....money can't buy you class.  I do feel sorry for her because she's desperate and it shows all over her......ripe pickings for any jerk out there that shows her some attention.

Honored Contributor

I just watched the episode where everyone went to Mike's house to celebrate something Jewish (don't know what it was).  He went on and on about his marriage and how wonderful it was to have his wife and his friends 'breaking bread together'.  Ugh!

Even then, there were a few times when he said something negative about being married.

I don't understand why GG doesn't just tell them about her arthritis.  It would help them understand why she's so onery all of the time.

Regular Contributor

This is the trashiest group by far.  I could not believe Reza taking those pics of MJ so her boyfriend could use them to go for his fertility test!  Then GG screaming when getting her stitches out.  What a low rent group.  I'm done with this show.

Betty

Honored Contributor

Well, they've always been the same.  I think it depends on the editing.  They try to make each episode more shocking than the last.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I just watched the episode where everyone went to Mike's house to celebrate something Jewish (don't know what it was).  He went on and on about his marriage and how wonderful it was to have his wife and his friends 'breaking bread together'.  Ugh!

Even then, there were a few times when he said something negative about being married.

I don't understand why GG doesn't just tell them about her arthritis.  It would help them understand why she's so onery all of the time.

@Annabellethecat66

RA doesn't "make" a person "angry all the time."  She's been like this ever since the show started.  And all the drinking is not doing her health any good (mental or physical).  I also doubt any medications she's taking go well with alcohol.

Mike had them all over for the Jewish Shabbat.  It's the Jewish day of rest, the seventh day of the week, in a way equivalent to the Christian concept for Sunday.  (I'm not Jewish so hope I'm explaining it well.)  I enjoyed hearing that he and his wife are Jewish, Reza is half-Jewish, and all the rest are Muslim, and that all can enjoy this day together, which would not have been possible were they still in Iran.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Mike is no longer married.

http://www.people.com/article/shahs-of-sunset-mike-shouhed-responds-to-divorce

So, while that whole scene was moving, it didn't move me because I knew they were divorced or getting divorced.  Maybe they meant well, but I feel like he didn't take it seriously.

These people don't understand anything that doesn't pertain to Persians or them in general.