Respected Contributor

Does anyone watch this on Bravo. It's on right after Below Deck.

Trusted Contributor

I never dreamed that I'd actually watch a show watching other people watch tv...but yes I do last yr, and starting this season..

But I really like the show "Below Deck" !!!

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

I love this show.  When I saw the previews for it last year I was thinking this had to be the stupidest idea for a tv show ever.  I was another who never thought I'd watch a show about people watching tv.

But it is hilarious.  My DH even watches it with me and we just laugh and laugh at the comments.  The 2 ladies who are friends, with the chihuahas are my faves.    

Trusted Contributor

I love this show. It makes me laugh each week.

The family with the two sons are looking good.   

Respected Contributor

This show keeps getting better and better.

Last night they showed The Blacklist, American Idol, The Walking Dead and some reality show (the name escapes me).  So funny. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I like it too.  My favorite people are the three Gay guys and the African American couple with their son.  These two groups make me wish I knew them.  Their responses are so much fun!

Honored Contributor

I've had something going on the last 3 weeks so I've missed it.  My favorites are the 2 female friends and the AA couple as well with the son. 

My least favorite is the new couple.  I don't find them the least bit entertaining.  In fact, I think they are really annoying. 

Trusted Contributor

The last two weeks have been good. Maybe the newer couple is gone. I have not seen them the last two shows.

They brought nothing to the show, IMO.