Honored Contributor

The Originals got moved to Friday ( along with Vampire Diaries)

Just an FYI for those that don't have a season pass that auto records. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

Re: The Originals got moved to Friday ( along with Vampire Diaries)

I never got into The Originals, but I've watched The Vampire Diaries from the beginning.  I used to love it so much I watched it twice!  I haven't done that in several seassons now.  I feel like they're running it into the ground until no one is watching anymore.  Are you still liking it?  I haven't watched this week's episode yet.  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

@Stargazer77  Wow!  I could have written your post!  That's exactly how I feel.  I really like all of the actors on the Vampire Diaries (especially the British guys).

I tried to like the second one, but found it boring and I couldn't get into it.

It got difficult to overlook some of those people in high school, but I did it....that's how much I liked the show.

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 The funny thing is I loved the original vampires when they were on The Vampire Diaries.  I just couldn't get into the storylines when they were on their own show.  Truthfully, that's fine with me.  I watch too many shows anyway and anything I can prune is welcome.  Smiley Happy    

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Stargazer77 wrote:

I never got into The Originals, but I've watched The Vampire Diaries from the beginning.  I used to love it so much I watched it twice!  I haven't done that in several seassons now.  I feel like they're running it into the ground until no one is watching anymore.  Are you still liking it?  I haven't watched this week's episode yet.  

I never watched Vampire Diaries. I like the Originals though, no high school characters plus I prefer origin storylines. I like that they have gone back and shown their scandinavian origins and that it's set in New Orleans. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I enjoyed watching Vampire Diaries.  My youngest daughter (when she was young was into vampires) maybe that's where I got it from.

However, I cannot watch Walking Dead.  My son-in-law has asked me to watch it over and over because he likes talking about it with me.

I've introduced him to many shows he likes and he just can't understand why I don't like Walking Dead.  For those who aren't familiar, it's about vampires.

I do think people should like and watch whatever they want to.  There are a lot of dumb shows I watch that most people don't.  I'd never make a big deal about anyone liking or not liking what I do.  Isn't life wonderful?