Esteemed Contributor

The Have and Have Nots (New Season)

Anybody watching I didn't realize it was back on so I had to catch up on the first few episodes on Tuesday.

I feel sorry for Benny, Hannah and the grandson they reall don't have a pot to pi** in because of dear Candace. 

Honored Contributor

Re: The Have and Have Nots (New Season)

I'm still watching. Have not watched last nights show yet. Candace is a real piece of work. Wonder when it will all catch up to her? Now Katheryn trying to kill Veronica. 

Esteemed Contributor

OMG Candace is a hot mess and that guy I forgot his name that managed to get Jim's money back is trying to get her to join in his so call "employment opportunity" so that she can allegedly make some real money doing what he does.......really?

Not that I blame her but Kathryn trying to kill Veronica was too funny fighting in heels no less.

Trusted Contributor

Although some things that are happening that are very dark, this show is addictive.

For some reason, I find it hard to imagine this script coming from Tyler Perry who seems so soft spoken and kind.  This is not even a criticism; but I just get a strange feeling from this.

Esteemed Contributor

Well I don't know about anybody else but I have missed a couple of episodes I think due to my own family drama......maybe I should start writing some things down.....LOL.

I recorded the shows so will probably catch up later this evening or over the weeekend.

Valued Contributor

Wyatt works on my nerves, and I think that the story is getting too complicated.  Wonder what is the angle with the senator.  Why is Oscar trying to scam him?  Of course.........I am still going to watch the show. 

Honored Contributor

Well, you probably haven't missed much.  After all, I think it's the same day it has been for about the last 20 episodes.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Well, you probably haven't missed much.  After all, I think it's the same day it has been for about the last 20 episodes.  Smiley Happy

LOL @chickenbutt, so true.  DH and I used to love this show; now, not so much.  It has become a snoozefest lately.  Thank goodness for FFing on the DVR.  I could not watch this show in real time.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Well I don't know about anybody else but I have missed a couple of episodes I think due to my own family drama......maybe I should start writing some things down.....LOL.

I recorded the shows so will probably catch up later this evening or over the weeekend.

@Luvitorleaveit1, A&E reruns this show after the episode on Tuesday nights and also before the show airs, I think there are only a few more episodes left for this season, then I think it comes back this summer.

Esteemed Contributor

@Hooty- thanks for the info I think I am caught up now and I can't believe it's almost the end of the season!   Time flies....................

Has anyone noticed how nice Katherine Cryer has been looking and Jim still looks beat up and dirty.