Honored Contributor

Re: The Have and Have Nots (New Season)

As to the 'pregnant' girl - I've been wondering for a while now if she actually IS pregnant.   I've been thinking she's not but she and Veronica will wrangle him into marrying her and then it's just 'oops'.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

As to the 'pregnant' girl - I've been wondering for a while now if she actually IS pregnant.   I've been thinking she's not but she and Veronica will wrangle him into marrying her and then it's just 'oops'.

Hard to say @chickenbutt if she actually is pregnant or not.  Although it's been two seasons for us, it's only been, what, a few weeks in the show's time?  Let's see, last season, Jim was in jail the whole time and Wyatt was presumed dead for awhile.  Or was that the season before that, lol.  At any rate, with the show going so slowly, she wouldn't be showing yet.  I doubt if there will be a baby in the long run.  Either there is no baby or she will miscarry.  She said that Veronica has or is paying for her father's medical care.  Doubt if Veronica will get a refund, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Oh, I know!  Time moves at a glacial pace on this show so it's not about that she's not showing.  It seems like for the last season or two it's only been a few days passed at the most.

I just have a funny feeling that she's not but maybe she's playing Veronica as much as Veronica is playing her.   Both characters can go fly off a cliff for all I care.  But it almost seems like the girl (sorry I can't remember her name) is starting to break a little bit.   What a bizarre scenario - the whole thing!

I just want to see Veronica burn for all the horrible things she has done.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt, her name is Melissa, and I wonder too if she is really preggers! 

That is my main complaint about this show, is that Tyler Perry drags it out so, I guess he can afford to do so, knowing it will not be cancelled since it is on O's network and they are good friends!  Remember when their daughter, Amanda, committed suicide, the whole season went by before they even buried her!!!

Respected Contributor

WOW! That was some season finale. Smiley Surprised

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

What happened?  I got distracted to something else.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer, OMG, it certainly was!   Poor Q I was afraid this was going to happen, because the announcer had said in the previews, something was going to be devastating!Smiley Sad

@Mmsfoxxie, I'm afraid to mention anything, because some may have not watched yet, but we definitely got an answer to one of the questions we were all asking about!Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

Lol, oops.  I wasn't thinking straight @Hooty.  You're right.  Too soon for some to see that answer.  

Respected Contributor

The finale was good. It was the only episode that didn't drag as they needed to tie up a few things. I still don't understand why Candice taped that soon to be President of the U.S. with her. Erica told War she doesn't like or care about Candice. I think she does care about Candice and perhaps is scared of War. 

Poor Q junior and it doesn't look good for him to live. Too bad the bullets didn't hit Hanna instead. That woman gets under my skin. She is a hypocrite. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Speaking of "Jeffrey's fiancee"  unless she tried to slit her wrists when she found out her father died she may have been preggie after all.

I thought Candace decided to work with that guy (forgot his name) that was hired by Jim to get back his money from Candace.  If I remember correctly there is suppose to be a big payday for her "marking" this presidential candidate.

I don't get this cop dude that is now head over heels for Jeffrey....this relationship truly has me scratching my head.