Honored Contributor

Re: The Have and Have Nots (New Season)

Did any of you watch last night?  There is a lot that has to happen for the Season Finale next week, anyone else think little Q is going to get shot?

Esteemed Contributor

I watched and it seemed like there will be a lot going on in the final episode so much so that there will be a lot of cliffhangers.

Respected Contributor

@Hooty...I have been watching every episode. Strange season IMO. I have no clue what will happen next week. Way too much talking and secks, not enough action. The one who really scares me is War! Smiley Surprised 

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

I haven't watched every episode either... on purpose.  It's always been a slow story but this season is the slowest.  I was really disappointed when the D.A. Was killed by Catherine and they so easily got rid of the body.  I mean, this was an important character, not one of the gangbangers.  I'm sick of Candace.  And I always thought David was naive but, Lord, he's completely stupid now.  

What happened to the two nitwits that had Catherine's son hostage.  The saw the  female of the two nitwits in an excerpt of a movie and Wow...she's a much better actress than I gave her credit for.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

War is very scary!  I missed a few episodes but I don't even know or forgot about how they got rid of the DA's body.

I am sick of Candace too and her latest "victim" must be related to David they are both too naive for words to be in such high offices, and David has no excuse he is older and works closely with Jim Cryer so I am sure he has seen it all and then some.

Valued Contributor

Mmsfoxie--Mama Rose and her crew got rid of the DA's body and cleaned up everything.  Apparently, Erica is working for War.  I never trusted her in the first place.  The story is getting too complicated, but I will still watch it.

Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer, it is so good to see you, hope you and your husband are doing well!

Yes, War definitely frightens men, I watched the preview clip again online today (I would have posted it, but the Q doesn't like for you to post links), anyway, when War & his "boys" get into Hanna's motel room, I am afraid they are going to start shooting things up, and poor little Q is going to get shot! 

Yes, Jim called Rose and her people got rid of the DA, don't know where they put her and really don't care!

Respected Contributor

@Hooty....thanks. DH is doing much better. I'm stressed out and burned out, but keep on going day to day anyway. I live for Tuesdays. LOL. I don't know what I'm going to do after the season finale next week. I don't know why War is going after Hanna other than to get back at Candace. Hanna doesn't deserve to suffer nor does that precious little boy. I sure hope nothing happens to either one of them.

I got hooked on Greenleaf the first season, and it starts up again the 14th as well as If Loving You Is Wrong on the 21st. so that gives me something to look forward to.

I hope all is well with you. Smiley Happy 

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

Wait a minute.....Erika is working with War?  I thought she was in cahoots with Candace.  I'm trying to figure out what the reason for fooling David is.  He and Veronica are getting a divorce so what does it matter if he has a girlfriend.  Or is she going to hit him up for a large sum of money.  I think Erika is falling for him, though.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mmsfoxxie.  Candace called Erika in to scam David because she found out that he was involved with Oscar stealing "her money".  Candace is out for revenge.  Erika slipped up when she told Candace that War would be getting out of jail soon.  Candace asked her "how do you know that",  and Erika stammered around and said that she has connections in the DA's office and Jennifer S. had said so.  But, Jennifer was already dead and lying on the Cryer's living room floor.   Also, in the last scene on Tuesday, David and Erika are in the hotel room, and she sees War standing in the hotel room in the shadows.  If she isn't working with him, he certainly knows where to find her. 

Okay, that is my take on the subject.  See you later.