Trusted Contributor

Dr. OZ had his wife Lisa on today. What a lovely lady! She was like a real person...not like Dr. Phil's wife who looks like an anorexic plastic doll. Dr. Oz also has a lovely Daughter  named Daphney. Dr OZ seems to be a real family man who cherishes his wife and Daughter.  Refreshing!

Honored Contributor

His daughter is one of the cohosts of The Chew -- a cooking chat show.

Valued Contributor

Robin was so beautiful but she really messed up her face. I agree about Dr. Oz's wife. Natural beauty.

Respected Contributor

Geez how catty why is it always either or, is there not enough room for all too exist with out how this unkindness!

Valued Contributor

So sorry, I didn't mean to come off as catty. It's how I feel and was just responding. I'll refrain from these types of post as I didn't mean to upset or offend anyone.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tsukiko wrote:

So sorry, I didn't mean to come off as catty. It's how I feel and was just responding. I'll refrain from these types of post as I didn't mean to upset or offend anyone.

You don't need to apologize.  You're entitled to your opinion. I don't think you were being catty and I doubt anyone was offended by your remark.  Besides, I think the comment was meant for the OP, not for you.  

Honored Contributor

He and the lovely/nice/genuine Lisa have three daughters (Daphne, Arabella, & Zoe), plus a son (Oliver).

And a wee grandaughter (Philomena), via Daphne and her husband John.

The whole family are animals lovers, BTW.  8)

Respected Contributor

@Tsukiko wrote:

No need to be sorry Tsukiko you just got caught up in the moment ..

What I don't understand we are bless with so much and for some reason there is this thing that gets into our heads the need to pit one against another and why...  we always have a choice to uplift...

and not get caught up into these negative voices.

food for thought

Respected Contributor

Re: The Dr. OZ show today

[ Edited ]

@Tsukiko wrote:

@Tsukiko IMO you were not being catty, offensive nor rude. You have a right to express your opinion, which you tastefully did. Just because you are being honest doesn't mean you are being rude. You shouldn't feel like you need to refrain from expressing your opinion.

I agree that Robin is a beautiful woman but it's so obvious she had a lot of work done. The best plastic surgery is the one where you look natural. Dr. Denese is the perfect example. She just looks beautiful.

We need to be honest about people who have gone overboard with plastic surgery so we learn and do not make the same mistakes before it's too late. There is such a thing as being too politically correct. 

~Live with Intention~
Respected Contributor

you are right but one can also make a point with out trashing the other person disagreements is what makes the world go around...

I have in the past made comments as such I just hope maybe in a world that always seem in put down mode, it would be nice to see a kinder appoach to disagreements towards our fellowman.