Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- September 2016 (includes spoilers)

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Now that's a proper engagement ring!  The betting window is open as to if this wedding is ever pulled off.

I just had a feeling....

Perez Hilton as the reverend, I love it!

Esteemed Contributor

Isn't Quinn a little young to be Wyatt's mother??  I have always had a hard time buying that one.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliegirls wrote:

Isn't Quinn a little young to be Wyatt's mother??  I have always had a hard time buying that one.

Rena Sofer is 47 and Darin Brooks is 32.  I guess it's possible if she was a very young, teenage mother.

Trusted Contributor

Well a mighty good cliff hanger, you betcha.  But what's going to happen now?  All will show up and they get married eventually?  I can't imagine that this goes down and no marriage takes place.  I can't wait till Monday.

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Valued Contributor

They should get married and run off for 2 months.  This would throw the family off the rocker if she is a month pregnant.  Daddy must be okay. Robot surprised

Valued Contributor

That was sad to see.

Honored Contributor

Possibility:  They will get married with no on there but Poison Ivy.  Do to the stress of no family showing up, Eric will not sign off on Ridge taking over as CEO.  Eric will get sick and Quinn will take over as CEO since Eric didn't specify anyone else.  Just some of my theories.

Whatever happens, Quinn will come out ahead.

I did read a teaser saying that Steffy will find out that Ivy was hired mainly to distract Liam from Steffy.  Might cause Steffy to file for divorce in a huff.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Well, that was sad but a good cliffhanger! And look at Quinn, not thinking about herself for once and willing to give up marrying Eric for his family. Maybe Ivy is videoing this and will send it to Ridge.

As much as the family doesn't want Eric to marry Quinn, I think they're wrong not being there. How many times did Stephanie go to Ridge's or Thorne's weddings to Brooke when she couldn't stand Brooke? 

Speaking of Brooke, why isn't she at the wedding? Or RJ? Or Bridget? And none of the Avants were invited? 

Can't wait to see how this plays out!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

Is there a chance Quinn has changed ?Fridays show sure is showing that she has changed.They do seem suited together,it would be nice if they have some happiness and let this actress be good for a change,she is beautiful and would like to see her play nice.I never understood why Steffie is so against her and acts like Quinn is going to do something to her,it was liam who was kidnapped,not her,seems like she is over playing the part of fear.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

Quinn changed?  No.  I don't think so.  I don't blame any of them for not attending that wedding. Really?  She can KIDNAP Liam and senile old Eric isn't worried about that?  He is off his rocker.

They should have told him they would come to the wedding with bells on if he would step down from control of the company and go off to Europe with wifey.