Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- September 2016 (includes spoilers)

Quinn has said she wants Ivy to go after Liam so he'll lose interest in Steffy.  She's come right out and said that.  That's why she made Ivy up to look like Steffy (even talked her into not speaking with an Australian accent.

Respected Contributor

That accent change really bugs me.  Is the actress really American?  If so, it just seems lazy.  The situation seems as weird as the soap who had the black guy playing white years ago.

Respected Contributor

@KarenQVC wrote:

That accent change really bugs me.  Is the actress really American?  If so, it just seems lazy.  The situation seems as weird as the soap who had the black guy playing white years ago.

@KarenQVC

She really is from Australia. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

One Aussie actor who has the American accent down pat is Alex O'Laughlin in Hawaii Five-0......you'd never know he was from Australia if you just watched him on the show.....I heard an interview with him and his Australian accent is there. 

The actress who plays Ivy probably isn't suppose to be good at an American accent in her role....I think that's why they had part of the story having Quinn specifically ask her to try and speak more American.....thus, she's not going to be perfect when doing so.  I think it would be very difficult to lose an accent and sound natural.

Honored Contributor

Is Brooke planning on getting a written contract from Bill that he is going to give her the Forrester stock or is she going to take his word?  Bad idea if it's not in writing.  It looks like R.J. is going to spoil the whole plan.  I can see Bill holding on to that stock until he's ready, not when Ridge needs them.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nice to see Thorne back as part of the family today.  Wish he would stay around for a while.  And today Felicia, can Kristen be far behind?

Respected Contributor

Yesterday's show ended with Eric in the bedroom a bit stressed out with Quinn talking to Steffy in the living room. Today Eric is at Forrestor signing papers. I guess he went out the back door because he never came down the steps past the two women.

I know this change in Quinn won't last, but she does almost seem normal and really seems to care for Eric.

I do think that Felicia and Quinn has the same features...maybe that's why Eric said they are similar. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Frequent Contributor

They both played the same role on GH...Ned's wife..I think her name was Lois?

Honored Contributor

Yes, Felicia and Quinn do feature each other because of the dark hair.  Does Felicia have blue eyes?

Well, Quinn signed the prenup but when Eric gets disappointed about none of the family showing up for the wedding, Eric might tear it up.  He definitely won't sign that paper making Ridge CEO in his place if he should not be able to serve it.  I'm sure Eric is going to get sick soon and Quinn will try to take over the company.  Of course, her normalcy will disappear and her real self will come out again, blaming the family for making Eric sick and want revenge.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lainey1 wrote:

Yesterday's show ended with Eric in the bedroom a bit stressed out with Quinn talking to Steffy in the living room. Today Eric is at Forrestor signing papers. I guess he went out the back door because he never came down the steps past the two women.

I know this change in Quinn won't last, but she does almost seem normal and really seems to care for Eric.

I do think that Felicia and Quinn has the same features...maybe that's why Eric said they are similar. 

@lainey1

Well, since no one else here wants this, I'm going to be on Team Eric and Quinn.    I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.   They really do compliment each other and make an interesting couple.

Not to mention .......   I LOVE how upset this has Steffy and how it frustrate her that she isn't getting her way!   Who the heck does she think she is that she can tell her grandfather who he can and can't see?   I love that Ridge isn't getting his way either.

If these jackazzes all boycott the wedding .... I hope Brooke attends to support them.   Someone has to.  JMO.