Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- September 2016 (includes spoilers)

@lainey1 wrote:

Did Ivy leave L.A. smart and come back dumb? She's not catching onto Quinn? And before she left she was dressy a bit more s*exy - remember we all commented how she lost weight and looked pretty good. Now Quinn will create her Stepford Wife for Liam or Wyatt.

That ring Bill gave Brooke was ugly! And I don't like that silk/satin light blue dress Brooke is wearing either. It didn't take her long to say yes did it. Oh Bill, we can't do this, you just signed the divorce papers. And 10 seconds later she's accepting his proposal. Now will Ridge go after her as well? 

@lainey1

Unfortunately, there's no way Brad Bell is going to hire anyone new, so there's only 3 possible men for Brooke .... Eric, Ridge or Bill.  

I think Don Diamont wants a larger presence, so putting him with Brooke will accomplish that.

Honored Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

Did Ivy leave L.A. smart and come back dumb? She's not catching onto Quinn? And before she left she was dressy a bit more s*exy - remember we all commented how she lost weight and looked pretty good. Now Quinn will create her Stepford Wife for Liam or Wyatt.

That ring Bill gave Brooke was ugly! And I don't like that silk/satin light blue dress Brooke is wearing either. It didn't take her long to say yes did it. Oh Bill, we can't do this, you just signed the divorce papers. And 10 seconds later she's accepting his proposal. Now will Ridge go after her as well? 

Of course he will.  ALL men do.  Sure was a cheap ring.  Not much better than the red string Ridge gave Katie!  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@lainey1 wrote:

@lainey1

Unfortunately, there's no way Brad Bell is going to hire anyone new, so there's only 3 possible men for Brooke .... Eric, Ridge or Bill.  

I think Don Diamont wants a larger presence, so putting him with Brooke will accomplish that.

I want a larger presence for Don!  He's the best thing on the show--good or bad!  Love $$Bill!

Honored Contributor

Has KKL gained weight?   Her wardrobe has changed a bit, and I can't say that I like it ... at all.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner  Me too, more Dollar Bill please! 

I suppose Ms. Lang's wardrobe has to mature with her facial appearance to be age-appropriate to the number of years she has been on B&B. 

Honored Contributor

I don't think Ms. Lang has gained any weight, @Tinkrbl44 other than that middle aged spread look that we get.  The material of that dress she was wearing Friday probably made her look heavier.  She looks good but definitely older looking.  Or should we say she has more character around her eyes?

If Ivy does Quinn's bidding, she is a big fool.  Why didn't she go to Eric if she wanted a job.  I believe that's how she got it in the first place.  And who thinks Quinn is a fashionista and can dress other people?  I don't.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

With his money, he should have given her one like Mariah Carey got!  

Trusted Contributor

Brooks ring is not practical.  Imagine trying to put on gloves with that twisted piece of metal on your finger.   Even putting on rubber gloves to save your nails.  Gloves for dress, nothing can be worn over that honker.  Sure it's unique.  Wear it only for short periods of time.  How ridiculous.  Bill and his Spencer trademark. 

Spoiler
Man Sad
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

From the little that I saw of it, I like Brooke's ring...very unique for sure.  But, you're right @jenagal, not practical at all.  I think Brooke is going to either change her mind about giving the stock to Ridge or Bill is going to not give it to her outright or right away.

Then, too, with RJ coming back, Bill might have to take a backseat to Ridge since I'm sure RJ is coming back with teenage issues.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@jenagal wrote:

Brooks ring is not practical.  Imagine trying to put on gloves with that twisted piece of metal on your finger.   Even putting on rubber gloves to save your nails.  Gloves for dress, nothing can be worn over that honker.  Sure it's unique.  Wear it only for short periods of time.  How ridiculous.  Bill and his Spencer trademark. 

Spoiler
Man Sad

@jenagal

Not to worry @jenagal   .....  I doubt Brooke ever wears gloves.  Here in Los Angeles, I haven't worn them in 20+ years.   The last time was when I visited family at Christmas in the north east!