Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- September 2015 (includes spoilers)

Yes sooner, I agree.  That Caroline is fantastic.

I know we all are thinking the same thing.  Is she, will she be....? ...that's the 64 thousand dollar question.  This story line could go in a few differnet directions now.  Till Ridge tells her that he can't have kids and why, if she is PG, she will think maybe it's Ridges.  This will be interesting.

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Esteemed Contributor

I could gag when they show Rick and Maya on their honeymoon. So hokey!!  I just don't get it.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the Spoilers, Lainey.

Why does Ridge not think that Brooke will be like a walking audio book to Thomas about everything they discussed about him and Caroline.

Caroline has to accept some of the blame for what she and Thomas did.  She should have known better than to take medication and drink.  Thomas saw an opportunity and took it.  Caroline was obviously too upset, let alone drunk, to be intimate with him.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Are we betting Caroline gets pregnant with Thomas's child? Another repeated storyline, Caroline sleeps with Ridge and his son, just like Brooke slept with Eric and his son.

Caroline was stupid to drink and take the pills, especially pills not prescribed to her. How does she know they weren't something other than "for anxiety". What if Pam was using the pill bottle for some other sort of drug?

You know Steffy, maybe if you would say "please" to Wyatt he'd help you instead of you telling him what to do! She thinks she's so deserving of everything. And Steffy, get a haircut, please!Woman LOL

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

Are we betting Caroline gets pregnant with Thomas's child? Another repeated storyline, Caroline sleeps with Ridge and his son, just like Brooke slept with Eric and his son.

Caroline was stupid to drink and take the pills, especially pills not prescribed to her. How does she know they weren't something other than "for anxiety". What if Pam was using the pill bottle for some other sort of drug?

You know Steffy, maybe if you would say "please" to Wyatt he'd help you instead of you telling him what to do! She thinks she's so deserving of everything. And Steffy, get a haircut, please!Woman LOL

Someone once told me that "men are like little boys and they do what their mommy tells them to do."  i think that is especially fitting  here given fish lips relationship with mommy dearest.  So maybe Steffy is on the right track with him!  Huh?  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

I could gag when they show Rick and Maya on their honeymoon. So hokey!!  I just don't get it.

Thank you, neither do I!

Trusted Contributor

Me neither.  When they show them together I turn away.  Yuck.  I don't  want to see it.

Respected Contributor

My heart broke for Caroline today......I'm sorry, but Thomas has had his own agenda where she's concerned and he took total advantage of her knowing and seeing how upset and distraught she was.......total jerk!!
Trusted Contributor

hulagirl, I agree completely that Thomas took advantage of the situation. Reminds me of what Jimmy Stewart said to Katharine Hepburn in "The Philadelphia Story" when she was afraid they had slept together after drinking way too much. Stewart said there are "rules" about that sort of thing. Granted Thomas was drunk but he should not have slept with Caroline. I do like this new Thomas, though. And I agree with those calling for Steffy to ditch the hair - I think it's a wig - but whatever it is it should go!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

What am I missing??.  "Thomas was drunk".......I surely didn't think so. after all he had was a couple glasses of wine and no drugs.   He just felt like making love and did. Period.   I do recall two empty bottles of wine but guys can hold so much more.  I don't think he acted drunk, just wanting to take advantage of the situation.