Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2016 (includes spoilers)

Do you think the Quinn character (or actually the actress who players) perhaps has a sponsor somewhere in management of the show's bigwigs that thinks SHE should be featured on the show?  

I wonder about this because the show has simply gone off the rails over this character for years.  It seems to me more about having her on the screen and everything else that was a plot about the other characters (and their success) has simply been kicked aside.

Just something I've wondered about.

Honored Contributor

@SoonerI don't know if she knows some one high up or not but she sure does get the good parts.  The only time she wasn't on the screen a lot was after she tried to kill lam with that sword when she was supposedly getting treatment.

None of these soaps have been known for being fair giving screen time.  Some say certain characters are boring.  I say that the writers just don't spend energy writing for them.

Putting Wyatt into Eric's house and Eric calling him his son makes no sense.  I didn't hear Eric tell Quinn to take Steffy's job away.  Bet Quinn is going to make Wyatt the Pesident.  Don't they have stock holders?  Board members? 

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@SoonerI don't know if she knows some one high up or not but she sure does get the good parts.  The only time she wasn't on the screen a lot was after she tried to kill lam with that sword when she was supposedly getting treatment.

None of these soaps have been known for being fair giving screen time.  Some say certain characters are boring.  I say that the writers just don't spend energy writing for them.

Putting Wyatt into Eric's house and Eric calling him his son makes no sense.  I didn't hear Eric tell Quinn to take Steffy's job away.  Bet Quinn is going to make Wyatt the Pesident.  Don't they have stock holders?  Board members? 

Amen!

Honored Contributor

I still DVR the thing but can't watch it....it's soooo stupid!  I did walk into the room to see Quinn and fishlips standing over Eric and him calling fishy 'son'. 

I wonder when in the name of Heaven is this storyline going to take a turn?  This has gone on for way too long (all 20 minutes) that's how long these people are on the TV screen.  They stop 5 minutes early and have so many commercials, where I live I've timed it over and over and it's somewhere near a total of 20 minutes.

Respected Contributor

Oh my gosh........Loving the story lines now!!!! Steffy has to be pregnant now!!! What a story line that would be!! I can't figure out where Donna will play in all of this! Maybe her and Bill. I think that Nicole will get pregnant by Zende and Sasha will offer to carry Maya's baby. Then Saha will decide not to give the baby up.........Just a thought! 😱
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Me too.  I can't watch most days.  I'll check here before I do, then peek maybe once or twice a week.  

One thing I will say, FIshy Mother and Fish Lips REALLY showed their colors didn't they?  Had she been on the up-and-up, she would have waited for the family to accept her and include her.    But she just wanted the brass ring. 

Oh no, that was Brooke.  That ring she landed from $$Bill LOOKED like a brass ring anyway.  But she's happy now that two men are fighting over her so whatever it takes. . . 

Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty (I like your moniker)...I think you are more in the minority of liking the story line.  Ha!  I think it's good to have a mixture of people who like or dislike a soap.  That's what makes it fun to discuss the soap (get good thoughtful ideas from both sides).

I agree it's time for a few pregnancies.  I also think Sasha would never give up a baby that was inside of her.  Think about how difficult of a life she has had.  This would be HER baby in her mind.

Respected Contributor

Did everyone stop watching?Woman Surprised

Why isn't Liam at the wedding? Too busy consoling Steffy over the breakup of her marriage?

I like the storylines right now because it's giving some of the older actors some airtime.

I love the color of the dress Donna is wearing. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

Can't wait for today's show! Don't think that Bill and Brooke will get married. I think that Donna will be the new kid on the block. She will be the one to console Bill!!! It should get really good now. I do think that Steffy will go back to Wyatt knowing that he is running Forrester Creations. I read that they are having auditions for several new people on the show. It should be getting even better. I love it!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I already hate R.J.  I don't know what's wrong with me, but some of these kids drive me crazy.....Hope on Y&R is another one I don't like........how can you not like a kid?? 

It seems like when the writers don't know what to do with Brooke, they pair her up with Bill or Ridge or both.............she's getting to the age when she needs to stop acting like a dog in heat..........I swear it must be mink-lined for all these men to want her.  Now Ridge is ready to chuck the shares in the garbage just to get her back.....c'mon Ridge, you know she'll be back in a nano-second even if she does marry Dollar Bill.

Old Eric doesn't look too good.......Quinn is already isolating him and convincing him that she's the only one who cares about him......

I'm still counting on a Steffy pregnancy.......she won't know if it's Wyatt's or Liam's....she had already gone back to Wyatt for a short time before ending up in Liam's bed......

It's gonna be a long winter!!!