Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2016 (includes spoilers)

@lainey1 That would make too much sense and offer too few dramatic implications.

Respected Contributor

Well today should be good....Eric returns. I think on Thursday Eric and Quinn get married again!!! I guess Sasha and Thomas didn't sleep together. I was hoping she would be preganet with Thomas' baby. Boy with Cariolina back in the picture that would be a great story line.
Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

Okay, I was watching the Indiana football game and their quarterback playing today is Zander Diamont. Here's a picture. Don Diamont (Bill Spencer) is his dad.image.jpeg

And I didn't think I liked football!  LOL!!!

Thank me for posting the picture again!!!  You know how fond I am of $$Bill!

@Sooner, I am going to have to watch EVERY SINGLE Indiana football game for the rest of the season!!! And I am from Ohio!! 😂❤️👍

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"And on the Sunday Sports Report, the Indianna football team has suddenly became the most watched college team in America!  Sports reporters are scratching their heads as to the cause of this sudden surge in viewers.  More details as they become available!"

Valued Contributor

I still don't trust Quinn.  She doesn't sound genuine.  Am I the only one?

Honored Contributor

Nope, @smileshannon, you're not the only one.  Now that Eric has not only given her power of atty and then, foolishly asks Wyatt to move in and be his 'son', Quinn is going to start feeling that power more and more.  I wonder if ridge will be kicked out of Forrester?  No, they probably need him there.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I guess the next thing is Eric will adopt Wyatt like he did Donna's son. 

Isn't Zende still living in the Forrestor mansion?

Since Ridge is in between marriages right now, I guess he'll try to get back with Brooke. Must not be any other women available in LA I suppose, other than Donna.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

Wait until Steffy finds out what Eric did! She will come running back to Wyatt. Her and Wyatt will get back together and guess who will be pregnant........with Liam's baby!!! I just want to know who Donna will be going after??? BILL! Wonder what has happened to Donna's son Marcus. Maybe they will bring him back......For Sasha!
Valued Contributor

I'm hearing that Steffy is going back to Wyatt but why now that he is living in the same house as his mother?  Are they all going to move in together??!!  It doesn't make sense with given Steffy's history with Quinn.  I do believe there is a possibilty she will end up pregnant with Liam's baby.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've seen a Steffy/baby thing happening for a while now........she's such a spoiled brat....I still haven't forgiven her for going after Dollar Bill and causing Katie to almost die over the whole thing.  Then she was jealous of Hope and decided to go after Liam.....the writers will never make me believe that the Liam/Steffy relationship was the love story of the century....total b.s.  Now she's done with Wyatt and jumps right back into Liam's bed......I'm hoping this causes her some real payback.  She's like Brooke, jumps from man to man.....gets herself into messes and ALWAYS gets out of it.

Brooke is back to playing coy with Ridge.......that's her m.o.  She was never a real mother to R.J.......seems he was always with Ridge iin Europe or in boarding school.  What ever happened to Jack???  I think KKL is getting a little long in the tooth to be playig this ever sought after goddess that men just can't get enough of......

Quinn has got herself set.....for now!  I fully expect her get back to her manipulations again......in fact, this whole Eric thing was her manipulating at her best.....she made him believe that he's the one that started the whole thing......I think that the excuse that she went back to Forrester to "talk" to him about getting her job back was just to start that particular manipulation........I'll admit, as nuts as she is, she's darn good at it.