Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2016 (includes spoilers)

I couldn't understand whose name Eric said.  Yeah, it must have been Quinn.

Lets not forget that Donna is on her way back to town.  Will she be involved with Eric?  Hmmm, we'll see. 

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I only have one thing to say........The Bold and the Beautiful is getting so so GOOD! I love Quinn and Eric together! Such a great story line. Finally the soap is good again. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼😱
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty, it is pretty good right now.  I love it when the older people have SLs.  

I was was waiting to see what name came out of Eric's mouth.  If it's not Quinn, there will be the beginning of a problem.

I was cooking while it was on today so I might rematch it later to put facial expressions to the words I heard.  

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I like the storyline right now too, and am happy to see Eric getting more airtime.

Did today's show seem like there were extra commercials? Between the commercials and the flashbacks, it was about 10 minutes of actual show. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Do you think there's a chance 'down the road' that Quinn finds a way to keep Eric in a fog so as to move Forrester in a direction that benefits she and her son?  We already know how handy she is at researching medical information on the internet.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yep!  @deepwaterdotter, that's exactly what I think.  I just don't trust Quinn.  I'm still waiting for Eric to actually call out her name, Quinn, instead of Donna or Stephanie.  She's assuming he's talking to her when he says don't leave me.

Besides, we know they can't live happily ever after, lol.

Trusted Contributor

When I was watching the show before last, Eric said.......my...........love...........Quinn.    I'm sure of it.   My tv blacked out for the first 5 minutes or so and I had to go back and watch it again on CBS.com.  I paid attention to what he said when he first woke up.  Now I am questioning myself so do I Have to watch again?   That's the way I am.  I think I Know something and then I think I don't.  Fun getting old.  Anyway I hope she has turned a new leaf and truly loves Eric and will show us all how good she will be.  But we know that won't make a good story.  Smiley Wink

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

@jenagal wrote:

When I was watching the show before last, Eric said.......my...........love...........Quinn.    I'm sure of it.   My tv blacked out for the first 5 minutes or so and I had to go back and watch it again on CBS.com.  I paid attention to what he said when he first woke up.  Now I am questioning myself so do I Have to watch again?   That's the way I am.  I think I Know something and then I think I don't.  Fun getting old.  Anyway I hope she has turned a new leaf and truly loves Eric and will show us all how good she will be.  But we know that won't make a good story.  Smiley Wink

@jenagal, you are correct, he said "my love Quinn". I just rewatched it with the closed captioning on.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thx Lainey. Now I don't have to rewatch it. Smiley Wink

I hate it when my iPad  changes what I write.  Grrrrr.

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

Ok, Ladies, you're probably correct on Eric calling Quinn's name.  I didn't hear it but I'll admit to being busy with cooking.  I was making one of my meal delivery meals and that was my main focus.  But we all know something is going to happen that makes Quinn get her Crazy back.