Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2015 (includes spoilers)

Nicole carrying Rick's baby, what could go wrong?  Oh yeah, that 's a great idea.

Esteemed Contributor

@snowball wrote:

I have to say that this Ridge is still not growing on me.  I would love to see Ronn Moss back again.   Speaking of Ronn, I came across this youtube video of him with the band Player.    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4RFhKVs2II

I had no idea that Ron Moss was in a band before the soap.  He looks a lot better in that video than he did in Wife Swap!!  I guess that scarf hides his neck wrinkles.

Respected Contributor

Here's another video with Ronn Moss from 11 months ago with long, grey hair. I always thought he had a wig on the B&B, maybe to cover his long hair? Or maybe not.

He also talks about what he thinks about the new Ridge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWoEUCQnB0Q

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

Regarding today's show, I think it's a lot to ask Nicole to carry their baby. You can tell she is really trying to manipulate Nicole into saying yes. Rick doesn't look too happy about it.

Liam sees right through Steffy with this whole Ivy lingerie thing. Does he see what a B she is?

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

OK, so I just posted from the front page where someone put Bold and Beautiful on the pets forum.

I didn't pay any attention, I thought it was one of java's posts like she always does.  Then when I came over here I didn't see it.  I went back and saw where it was in the pet forum.

Someone posted an interesting post on Bold and Beautiful.  I wonder if they don't understand that usually it goes in the TV and Movies section.

Trusted Contributor

Will Liam come to Ivys aid? Not whimpy limpy. Also this baby thing so fast with Rick and his new bride, it makes me ill. Give us all a break. It's getting stupid again. JMHO. I can hardly watch Rick and whatever her name is...I'm drawing a blank. I'm tired of Nicole and whats his name too. Doesn't anybody work around there? Good thing I don't have another soap to go too.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Esteemed Contributor

He seems so nice there (hate his hair) but was creepy in Wife Swap.

Trusted Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

He seems so nice there (hate his hair) but was creepy in Wife Swap.

colliegirls, I think he was always creepy on b.b. too and a horrible actor who was so into his self,love the new Ridge he is a good actor and he shows real emotion,yes he is rugged and scruffy looking but that is better than the old Ridge with his dyed hair or hair piece, scarfs around his neck,and so stiff.Guess its what you personaly prefer. Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

Oh I like this new Ridge much better than the old. Too me he seems so much more masculine....I can't see him playing this part now. I wouldn't miss Ricky now and his,wife,either. They sure were a piece of work before belittling Aly and Ivy. I hope Nichole doesn't get talked into this surrogate thing. Run Nichole, run!!!
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

@jenagal

Work?  Oh, are they supposed to work, jenagal, lol.  If I had all the perks that they have at Forrester, I might be too distracted to work, too.  That workout area, roof I guess, is where most time is spent.  Or, in each other's offices getting into each other's business.    Kissing on the job, who does that?

If Ivy stays at Forrester, I wouldn't be surprised if she did such a great job that Steffy gets jealous.  

That great body that Wyatt and Steffy said Ivy had, I didn't see it.  Looks better than mine, though, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)