Respected Contributor

The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2015 (includes spoilers)

And we are off with a new month!

Ridge sure had nerve being critical of Thomas and the intern. Didn't Ridge have the reputation of being a ladies man when he was Thomas's age? Hypocrite.

I really do like this new actor playing Thomas. I think he's pretty good and convincing, especially when he hit Ridge yesterday!

I saw highlights that tomorrow secrets come out, so I guess tomorrow's cliffhanger will be something to do with Caroline's pregnancy.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- October 2015 (includes spoilers)

Although Ridge was never a saint, I felt that Thomas was more of a hypocrite than Ridge.  I don't remember Thomas being so mistreated in SLs.  At best, whenever way Ridge was lacking or neglectful, Taylor was over protective and spoiled Thomas and Steffy rotten.

Thomas does not realize how privileged his life has been.  Did it occur to him that the intern could get fired.  Doubt if he used protection with her either.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

We all saw this coming.  I just wish BROOKE would leave Ridge alone already.

She is right there being all nosey.  I bet you she will play into this somehow. UGH

And Thomas, he just annoys me. He is better than the last Thomas but ick, cant stand him. The new RIDGE on the other hand...omg...loved him on all my children.

I hope RIDGE knocks his block off.

Respected Contributor

I feel bad for Caroline......I do think by some fluke, the baby really is Ridge's, but there will be a bunch of drama before that is found out.....just my hunch.

Nosey Brooke keeps butting in trying to be there for Ridge......she'd take him back in a heartbeat.

The Lame, Stuffy, Poison Ivy, Fish Lips saga is boring already.....c'mon writers, get on with it.

All I've got to say about Thomas is................Thomas....PINKY RING????   REALLY??EWWWW.  Those things creep me out on a guy.

Respected Contributor

What I want to know is - why Thomas is bedding the intern in Rick's house? The whole time Ridge and Thomas were arguing, there's that ugly Maya portrait in the background. Is he living in Rick's house now? I thought for sure he'd at least be in the guest house, but I guess that's where Eric is living.

Taylor was overprotective of Thomas, but Stephanie was just as overprotective of Ridge. Most of the Forrestor family is spoiled and feel they deserve whatever they get.  They've never had to want for anything, and yes, it's probably why they all turned out like they have. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Is there a Daytime Emmy Award for Best Blubbering by a Supporting Actress?  I think the actress portraying Caroline should win.

Trusted Contributor

Loved today's show - a true old-fashioned soap opera cliffhanger! Really good acting by both Caroline and Ridge, imo. And I'm liking the new Thomas - not his spoiled character, but the actor. Was disappointed, though, that Steffy is still holding on to that wig - it must go!!

Trusted Contributor

I hope it turns out, if there is a baby, it's Ridges. This really ought to alienate father and son, big time.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Trusted Contributor

Yes she blubbered today but she is a great actress. I didn't like her at all at first but she's fantastic.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

jenagal wrote:
I hope it turns out, if there is a baby, it's Ridges. This really ought to alienate father and son, big time.

i had said this on another thread but pretty much got ignored.....

do you think that ridge is NOT shooting blanks and that the baby really COULD be his? i had read that sometimes even after five years it has been found out that the vasectomy may not have taken......and of course this IS a soap. lol

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein