Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- November 2015 (Includes Spoilers)

I think Ms. "I don't give my body to just anybody" is going to give it up to Mr. Nobody tonight.

Ironic that Rick, Maya, Nicole and Zende are all away from the house.  I noticed that Ivy didn't tell Wyatt that Thomas was there. Also, why would anyone follow a person taking a phone call when they go to another room.  But Ivy wanted to encounter Thomas when she came back downstairs.  Why else would she walk downstairs in her lingerie.  That was a pretty pitcher of water wasn't it.  Kitchen clean.  No maid.  I wish the housekeeping fairy would come to my house like that.

Why is Steffy so concerned?  I wonder if she has a crush on Wyatt and thinks if Ivy blows it, Wyatt and Ivy will break up.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

With Ivy running around in the kitchen in her lingerie, knowing she'll probably encounter Thomas....in Thomas's mind..she is asking for it.  Well she is.  What a dumb move if she isn't.  Is she taunting him, he'll walk her to her room now and she'll shut him out just to show him she has control.  He'll end up in her bed somehow before the dawn breaks.  Because she's asking for it to happen.  JMHO.  Well it's

Friday's cliffhanger coming, what will it be??

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

Thomas and Ivy do look nice together, I will admit.  They're both tall and dark.  Wyatt has to kind of stretch himself for her, lol.

I'm wondering if they'll get caught in bed.  It's for sure that Wyatt will notice that she's acting different.  If she sleeps with Wyatt after Thomas, I'm gonna have to call her an official skank.  A very lowly skank.  

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I don't know where all the good looking guys went, I don't think any of them are attractive. Soap opera males use to be handsome.

Thomas does nothing for me - yuck!

The only cute ones are Maya's sisters boyfriend and the attorney - can't think of his name right now.

Even the women don't look that great anymore. Guess I am too use to them. Very boring plot line.

Trusted Contributor

I can't get through a full showing anymore and it is only 20 minutes long.
Honored Contributor

Oh, don't get me wrong, @luvmyteddy4.  I don't think Thomas is all that handsome....I just think he and Ivy look good together because of their height and coloring similarities.  His ways, if nothing else, take away from any attractivenes that he might have.  He has creepy eyes.

Trusted Contributor

I can't imagine what the cliffhanger is going to be, we are only 10 minutes into the show and I'm ready to change channels.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I had to go out so I won't see it until this evening.  Sounds like I didn't miss anything.

Trusted Contributor

Just frustration Mmsfoxxie. That's all your missing.
Respected Contributor

Spoilers for week of Nov 23:

~ Ivy feels torn about what happened between her and Thomas.
~ Steffy regrets the bet she made with Thomas about his ability to win over Ivy.
~ Ivy finds it hard to resist temptation around Thomas.
~ Steffy shows off her engagement ring.

~ Nicole's favor for Maya and Rick starts to have adverse effects on her relationship with Zende.
~ Eric shares a fond memory of Stephanie with Brooke and Rick.
~ The Forresters, Logans, Spencers and Avants gather together for a day of forgiveness and gratitude.
~ When Pam and Charlie are called away from their kitchen, they leave Brooke and a wine-filled Katie in charge.
~ Vivienne comes to the rescue in the kitchen.
~ Eric continues Hope's tradition of putting conflict aside and saying something kind to the person on the right.

Spoilers for week of Nov 30:

~ Ivy's night with Thomas continues to be on her mind.

~ Will Wyatt find out that Ivy betrayed him?

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum