Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- November 2015 (Includes Spoilers)

[ Edited ]

I'm in no mood for Maya and the whole scene either.  But I bet we get it. Smiley Sad

ETA:   It was fantastic, I was WRONG.  Smiley Wink  Monday will be soon enough to go back to the story.  Smiley Happy

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

I haven't watched the show recently, but I read this thread faithfully.  I am wondering if something will happen to Nicole's baby before it is born.  I can't see them dragging this out that long.  Yes, they can drag things out for YEARS, but there would be no other plot than this if they did that.

Oh, yeah well. . . WHAT plot?  Sorry!  Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

How juvenile can Thomas be?  All 6 ft 4 or 5 of him!

I'm going to guess that with Wyatt going out of town, Thomas is going to try to get Ivy in bed and will succeed.  Then he's going to start ignoring her.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

They have made Thomas a real creepy person,he is a sicko, wish Ivy would stay clear of him,she realizes he is not normal why would she be attracted to him?Not looking good for Ivy,a danger zone is on the rise.Ivy go to Greece with Wyatt and get away from Thomas. Tucka.

Trusted Contributor

I think they were going to San Francisco and be back tomorrow. Anyway why didn't Steffy tell Ivy to go and get her out of her brothers reach. Not good. I hope she doesn't bed down with him. Trouble ahead if she does. Hopefully something will happen to the SF trip and Wyatt will go and find them drinking and being merry in the Forrestor household. Smiley Wink
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- November 2015 (Includes Spoilers)h

Here's my thoughts.......Thomas is going to drug Ivy and then take her to bed. Also, I think Zende and Nicole made love before she had the procedure to carry Rick and Maya's baby. On down the line it's going to be Zende's baby and not Rick and Maya's.
Honored Contributor

Quinn truly is the queen of fringed clothing.

Respected Contributor

I'm not happy with the way they're portraying Thomas. First he sleeps with an out of it Caroline, then hits his father, now he's trying to "win" Ivy from Wyatt. Is he really interested in her or is it just a game to see if he can get the girl?

Ivy knows Thomas is hitting on her, and she seems to enjoy it. But she shouldn't be walking around the house in that skimpy lingerie - it's only asking for trouble. I'm surprised Thomas had on sleep pants and not some skimpy little undies.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

Ivy couldn't get a drink of water with a robe on - please...

How many babies will Thomas have

Honored Contributor

This show (like Y&R) takes women who were once intelligent, business savvy, take no prisoners, women and turned them into women who don't have a brain cell and do anything for their men.

I DVR it and FF over parts of it (which leaves maybe 10 minutes).  I agree with you, I don't like what they are doing to Thomas either.  He's never been a bright star, but they've made him out to be almost a pig (on his way).

We often talk about how much we miss some of the old story lines.  Remember when Brooke and Stephanie went to help the homeless and they went on that roller coaster (I can still see the scarf) remember that?

There's no one like Stephanie and Brooke is hardly on any more.  It's about time before they drag out Maya again (ugh can't stand that stuff).

There are so many commercials I guess they dont' have much time for stories.