Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- November 2015 (Includes Spoilers)

You don't suppose at the last minute tomorrow the nurse will come in with the results of the blood test today on Nicole?  That will be the cliff hanger?? I can't see the show holding off that long, so it must be something else.  How about they'll be contacting Ridge and Caroline about her check up.  Maybe the baby is older than thought?  That would make it Ridges!!!!  It's killing me on how they are going to come up with something to definitely make it Ridges.

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

Well, that makes two pregnant ladies (that we know of) on B&B.

Honored Contributor

Wow!  That was quick.  Didn't they just do the procedure Wednesday?  Maybe longer in soap time, I guess.  Wish I'd gotten the treatment that Nicole is getting from her doctor.  I didn't get to hang out in my doc's office past the initial consultation.

Nowwww....the trouble begins.

Wonder if Thomas heard more than his name mentioned?  Haven't they learned yet to stop talking in the office about secrets.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

It's so exasperating.  Keep talking about it and someone will hear.  

I bet Thomas doesn't let it go, I bet he steps in and asks what???  

then we'll hear some shuffling again.  But maybe the shuffle time is over.  He heard more than he should.  Caroline certainly keeps it going. I would have told Liam, it's YOU that's stressing me out.  "Now get out of here"  and give him a big smile.   Then walk him to the door.  Sheesh.

Honored Contributor

foxxii, pretty soon (in a few weeks) the kid will be here and it will be a toddler.  You guys know when things speed up ......well.

Honored Contributor

Yes, @Annabellethecat66.  We how they do whenever they want.  No thought about reality, lol.  It's all about how they want the plot to go.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

It's a miracle! Everyone will be thinking that Caroline got pregnant with Ridge's reversed vasectomy and now Nicole is pregnant on the first try that has a 1 in 6 chance. These people sure are lucky!Woman LOL

It's just a matter of time before Thomas is going to find out Caroline's baby might be his. They keep talking about it at the office and we know the doors are always open there.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

Well I hope someone floats the idea out there that vasectomy's

are not 100% reliable.  I hope Thomas doesn't figure this out 

but the way it's going, he will.   

With no one at all working at Forrestors, I wonder if the profits

will be up this quarter?  Lol. 

Honored Contributor

So Ridge and Caroline ar talking about the baby and Thomas when Thomas walks in with questions because he hears his name mentioned.  When Ridge convinces him that it was about nothing what do Caroline and Ridge do when Thomas leaves?  Immediately start talking about it again.  Go figure.

Then there is Ivy.  She lets Thomas flirt with her knowing where it will end.  Good bye, Wyatt.  You'd better go get your mama to help you keep your gf, lol.

Trusted Contributor

I'm sitting here yelling at the TV for Caroline to just shut up!!!  Thomas told them when he left that the door was "open".  Well it wasn't.  He opened it a tad and just stood there.  Will Caroline ever shut her mouth?  So now here is Ivy 'putting' up with Thomas's flirtation.  She better be more agressive about shutting him down or Wyatt will walk in on them and I was hoping he was.  No such luck.  Another show where it left me in exasperation.   Wow, I can hardly wait for tomorrow.