Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- November 2015 (Includes Spoilers)

@lainey1 Ha!  Bill needs to rethink that hair cut with such a shock of gray on the sides.  Reminds me of a skunk with 2 stripes instead of one, lol.

Hmmm, if Brooke and Eric got back together, I wouldn't like it much.  She'd find a way to cheat on him like before if Ridge became available and I'd be angry at her.  They do need to find her something to do, though, besides be nosey.

I'm kind of neutral about Maya right now, neither like or dislike.  I think she's wrong about using Nicole as a surrogate but with her locked into being a transgender, how much can they do with her.  I'm liking Rick, too.  I've always been a fan of this actor and didn't feel good being angry at his character as he was before.

@JenaGal what happened that you had to change your sign in name?  Just wouldn't let you in?  If it happpens to me, I already have a name in mind...SilverFox.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Hi, am I getting the impression that we the bloggers are not saying much about this soap cause we are fed up with the story lines? I'm not posting very much and seems like you guys aren't either. i can't get into the myra storyline ,I like Caroline and this ridge together and am hoping its his baby,can't stand thomas he is creepy.and I hope ivy isn't his next victim why are they dressing her in those clothes give me a break ,not work clothes for sure. Ok hope the storyline improves soon ,looks like they are losing alot of faithful watchers.tucka.

Honored Contributor

As always.....well said tucka.  I know I'm fed up really with both soaps.

I am tired of these story lines.  Good grief.  I think they couldn't just let Maya fade out so they had to give her this story line.  My guess is there are a lot of people like us who are losing interest in this soap.

It used to be about beautiful people, modeling, loving life and rich.  I always loved the beautiful clothes and unlike other soaps it seemed like these people at least 'pretended' somewhat to work a little (and let us into their world).  Now it's all about this transgender trying to get her sister to have a baby (it won't be her baby (technically) because it will be her sister's and her husband's.  They can sign all of the papers in the world but genetically it won't be her baby.  That's what makes all of this stupid.  I could understand if she wanted a surrogate (not related).  But this doesn't make sense.  I think it's just difficult for most people to relate to this story line (it is for me).

I remember when they used to go to wonderful places, wear beautiful clothes and have normal (well, for them) problems (ie who's sleeping with who).

It would be interesting to see how bad their ratings have become.  It's as if someone is trying to tank this soap.

Honored Contributor

Today is Monday.  Watched the entire show today because it didn't have Maya or any of that junk in it.

Am I the only one who sees Caroline wavering on Ridge and this baby stuff?  What are the odds that Thomas would be there at that time to see the sonogram of the baby?  Lucky for him, I guess.

So, do any of you see a time where she'll have the baby or medical problem and it will come out it's Thomas' kid?  Although with them being Father and Son it's going to be more difficult for these writers to come up with some kind of medical issue only one would have or that the baby would need help from.

We all know it will come out.  Right?  After all, this is a soap.  Lately, not a very good one, but a soap.

Respected Contributor

I thought that Thomas got wind of the Doctor appointment and went on purpose.....he is definitely creepy and he knows he's causing Caroline stress......of course he doesn't know that Ridge knows the whole story......I'm waiting for that explosion! I also like Caroline and Ridge together....she needs someone older.
Honored Contributor

There's no way that Thomas accidently walked by and heard the name Forrester.  He was there for a check-up?   Puleeeze!  For one thing, gynecology more than likely would not be in the area that he would be going.

Once Thomas finds out about Ridge's vasectomy, probably from Brooke, he'll put two and two together.  But so what!  He has no fatherly rights.  I don't feel sorry for him at all.

By the way, Wyatt is getting a lesson taught to him.  Now he knows how Liam felt when he kept interfering with liar and Hope.  Does anybody really think that Ivy doesn't know that player boy Thomas isn't hitting on her?  She's acting just like Hope did.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Occasional Contributor

Well at least we got a Maya break.  

Oh I think it was unplanned about this visit mixup but what I think is phony is the men's physicals are in the same hallway as the women's check ups.  But it makes for a good soap.  I wish somehow soon that they find out the baby is Ridges.  But what could happen for a test???  I thought maybe today the age of the fetus was more or less than they thought it should be.   But no one said anything about that.  I'm at a loss what could happen next.  Usually I have a theory, but fresh out.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Yeah, a real concidence that Tommy Boy just happens to be at the hospital, same day, same time as the first baby appointment. I thought it was really weird how he was just looking in the door at what was going on...what if she was being examined??

I don't like how they are developing Thomas's character into a creep. And why is he back from International? Has that ever been explained? The CEO tells him he is now working at International. He leaves for what, 2 days and is back sitting at his desk in L.A. Did Ridge even question why he was back to stay, defying his orders?

This is one of the reasons I lose interest in this show. They never wrap up any of the storylines. Whatever happened to the guy in Mexico who died...remember they led us to believe Quinn had something to do with it?

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Neither Y&R nor B&B wrap up SLs.  Very frustrating for the viewer because we all want an ending...good or bad.

As far as Thomas goes, I don't think they know what to do with him.  He's watching Ridge and Caroline, kissing Nicole, he's looking at interns/models and now he suddenly interested in Poison Ivy.

There's no rhyme or reason for anything Thomas does which is not good for the on screen longevity of a character.  Oliver comes to mind.

Respected Contributor

OMG, Brooke and her big mouth! Liam sees she's been looking at vasectomy information, so she feels it's okay to just tell him all about Ridge's? And then Liam confronts Caroline about it? I know, it's a soap and they do these things.

Looks like Nicole and Zende are ready to do the deed, but Maya is observing and will probably stop them beforehand. Otherwise, we know Nicole will be pregnant and then we won't know if she's pregnant with Zende's child or Rick's.

Why am I watching this show??????Woman LOL

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum