Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- May 2016 (includes spoilers)

Can they drag the Liam/Quinn thing out any longer?

I will agree prison is not the right place for Quinn, a mental hospital is. She's still delusional she's going to work things out with Liam and they're going to live happily ever after!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

Spineless Liam will probably cave and then Quinn will stalk him until the writers can come up with another stupid storyline!
Super Contributor

@smileshannon wrote:

Ok...I'm not an expert in any way in the law but is there really no legal punishment for what Quinn did to Liam??  He had a head injury, she convinced him he was someone else, he existed under false pretenses!!!

I know, right?! The whole Quinn story-line is silly to me. She's not even the funny kind of crazy like Patty on Y&R. Quinn is criminally insane, like Sharron. Really scary because they both think they're normal and justifed.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well.....will Miss Skank pee on the stick or not??? I'm guessing no. For a split second today, I thought she might seduce the photographer she was working with.....wouldn't put it past her!

For me, Shanghai isn't far enough for Thomas to go.....wish Ridge wasn't begging him...gives Thomas too much power.....I've said this before, I'd tell him I'm calling the police.....

Honored Contributor

By Ridge pushing, he's going to make Thomas stubborn.  He can't bribe Thomas like that and Caroine won't like it either.

No, Ms. Skank didn't pee on the stick and I doubt that she will even if it's just to built up suspense.  I wish she'd stop talking about needing someone to love her.  We get that she didn't feel loved by a male person and she's jealous of Nicole.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Well we know know Sasha is pulling a scam on Zende. It's too bad we have to go through this but Sasha now has to be pg by someone........Zende is too upset. But that guy whose wife saved the day, might find Sasha cuddling up to him. I can see it all now......
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

I'm confused.  I came in when the pregnant lady was being told By Skank to not flush.  Are you saying the photographer is her husband?

If I'm not mistaken, those test can be wrong.  How is she going to explain her stomach not getting bigger?  I guess she is going to say she had a miscarriage after they get married, huh.

Zende should do like Liam did with Amber....don't marry her, just promise to stand by her with her pregnancy.  As some remember, Amber pulled a similar scam but she WAS pregnant, just by someone else.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Do we really want a drawn out fake pregnancy story? That has been done over and over,please writers use your creative brain and come up with something better. Tucka.

Honored Contributor

This Shank is mentally ill.  If I'm supposed to feel sorry for her with her nobody loves me issues, it's not working.  I'm sure her mother loves her and, in his way, Mr. Avant does.  Nicole has been by her side, supporting her as well.  So, no sorrow here.

one ridiculous SL after another.  She's as bad as Rick for his hatred of Ridge for supposedly mistreating Brooke who gave as good as she got, IMO.

Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I'm confused.  I came in when the pregnant lady was being told By Skank to not flush.  Are you saying the photographer is her husband?

Yes, it was the photographer's pregnant wife.

Well, since I don't trust Sasha at all, I would have gone with her to the bathroom to make sure I saw her take the test. How convenient a pregnant woman just happens to show up and believes the "don't flush" story. lol

I'm not sure how accurate a pregnancy test would be dipping it into the toilet. I would think the urine mixed with the water in the toilet would dilute the urine too much for accurate results, but I guess it's possible.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum