Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- May 2016 (includes spoilers)

What a mess.   Poor Nicole, laying there in bed, just had and lost her baby, now faced with Zende saying he impregnated Sasha.  I think I would send him out of the room and have a good cry.  So Sasha says she is pg and they always used protection.  So Zende says he made sure he was protected.  Now she 'is' pg???  Well it wouldn't be the first time it has happened.  Look Ridge has a vasectomy and I hope he had a baby.  Lol.  This show has a lot of loose strings now.  I can't wait till Monday.

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

I can understand that Brooke has a key to Katie's house and wanted to surprise her with the dress. But the minute she saw that Bill was home, she should have left, just in case Katie came home. She knew they were going out that night, so of course Katie would be home early to get ready. But no, she wants to see Bill in his towel. 

When Katie got home, the most stupid thing was to hide under the bed! And why didn't she just leave when Katie told her to? Because she wanted more time with Bill!

Why is there booze in the house when they know Katie has a problem?

I don't think Zende believes Sasha and that's why he asked her to leave before he got home. We'll have to wait until Monday to see what Nicole's reaction to the baby news.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

I missed hearing Zende telling Sasha to leave before he got back. I think he's had a trick pulled on him also.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

Yes, he told her not to be there when he gets back but I wouldn't be surprised if she is still there.  Where else would she go.  She's gonna try to seduce him again.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Yes, that's exactly what I'm thinking, @deepwaterdotter.  This mama is gonna come to town and help her skank daughter to railroad Zende.  

I hope 'Mr. Avant' put's them both in check and sends them packing... Viv steps up too to protect Nicole.

Esteemed Contributor

Zende and Nicole need to have Sasha pee on that stick in front of them!

Honored Contributor

That skank was so nice-nasty to Nicole today.  I was wishing Nicole would smack her.  She thought she was going to be able to deliver the blow to Nicole herself but Zende beat her to it.

Why would any decent person go to a person's hospital to deliver such news.  She's pure evil and selfish.  She couldn't even wait until Nicole had a few days to recover from birth.  I'm glad Mr. Avant didn't fall for her scheme.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor

This show has completely jumped the shark and just not worth watching anymore.  Gone were the days about rival fashion houses.........so sad.

Valued Contributor

Ok...I'm not an expert in any way in the law but is there really no legal punishment for what Quinn did to Liam??  He had a head injury, she convinced him he was someone else, he existed under false pretenses!!!

Honored Contributor

I'm not a lawyer either but I know what Quinn did was against the law.  If nothing else, she denied him medical treatment.