Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- May 2016 (includes spoilers)

@lainey1, I was going to bring that up about Stephanie being the real owner of Forrester Creations.  So since she's not Rick's mother, you could say that Rick is the one that doesn't belong there.

Maybe Ridge and Caroline were wrong to not tell Thomas he was the father but Thomas took advantage of Caroline, IMO.  And at the time that Caroline found herself pregnant, Thomas was didn't seem to be the type to want to be a father.

Gee, it is just so great that Katie is still on the wagon.  She's acting like the mosey neighbor instead of the alcoholic that she turns into on cue.  I can't think of any reason why she's even at Forrester so much lately.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

Anyone else wish Liam would move on?? This Steffy, Wyatt and Liam triangle's getting old!! Smiley Sad

I wish Wyatt would move on and out!  All he is ever done is slink around and try to take stuff away from Liam.   I think he and his mother really run a lot of what story there is in this show.  

Respected Contributor

Well at least Steffy was smart enough to tell Wyatt to call the police. Quinn is a nut job! Her telling Steffy how much she loved Liam and the look on Steffy was priceless. Now, is Liam going to say he doesn't want to press charges?

I think Thomas is going to change his mind and want people to know Douglas is his. It's not like he's really going to win Ridge's approval by doing keeping it a secret. It's wrong. Taylor is a grandmother, Eric is a great-grandfather, Steffy is an aunt. They all deserve to know that. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lainey, Lainey Lainey.  Somehow we must get a blood test proving who is the father before this knowledge is broadcasted.  So Thomas declares himself the father, all the problems now that will go with it and then we find out that Ridge is really the father?  What a shame.  I'm still holding out that Ridge is daddy.  That Doctor was looking for a blackmail case and it didn't pan out.  I don't believe his statement.  But this is JMHO......Smiley Wink. I've been wrong before....Smiley Sad(

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

Well at least Steffy was smart enough to tell Wyatt to call the police. Quinn is a nut job! Her telling Steffy how much she loved Liam and the look on Steffy was priceless. Now, is Liam going to say he doesn't want to press charges?

I think Thomas is going to change his mind and want people to know Douglas is his. It's not like he's really going to win Ridge's approval by doing keeping it a secret. It's wrong. Taylor is a grandmother, Eric is a great-grandfather, Steffy is an aunt. They all deserve to know that. 

I disagree because the way it happened.  The parents and the child don't need to be put through that, and someday the child can know, but why should Thomas put everyone through the shame and anger when in reality he should be in jail.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

@lainey1 wrote:

I disagree because the way it happened.  The parents and the child don't need to be put through that, and someday the child can know, but why should Thomas put everyone through the shame and anger when in reality he should be in jail.  

I'm in the "still hoping" camp that this baby is Ridge's........Ridge and Caroline do really seem to love each other......one really happy couple would be nice to have on this soap.  As far as Katie goes, I was ready to shove a bottle in her mouth myself when she was giving Ridge and Caroline the fifth degree.......she needs to clean up her own house and stop worrying about everyone elses.   What Thomas did to Caroline more than crossed the line, but because their family (blah blah blah), nothing will happen to him.  He and Steffy are both spoiled entitled brats and want what they want when they want it..........did you hear Steffy screaming how she'd be married to Liam if it hadn't been for Quinn......we all know (and knew) that she's not staying with Wyatt......

Honored Contributor

I'll be the same old same old.  Liam will let Quinn off, Steffy will stay with Wyatt a while longer to keep the tension going, I don't think they will ever let her and Liam get together.  The same olf plot goes on and on and NOBODY is ever happy for two shows.  You'd think they'd throw someone a bone once in awhile but they never do.  Really sadistic isn't it?  

I'm worried about myself!  Woman Frustrated  LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I'll be the same old same old.  Liam will let Quinn off, Steffy will stay with Wyatt a while longer to keep the tension going, I don't think they will ever let her and Liam get together.  The same olf plot goes on and on and NOBODY is ever happy for two shows.  You'd think they'd throw someone a bone once in awhile but they never do.  Really sadistic isn't it?  

I'm worried about myself!  Woman Frustrated  LOL!!!

I have been making a lot of typos lately.  Either my keyboard or my brain needs some work done.

Respected Contributor

Spoilers for week of May 16: (from boldbeautifulfan.com)

~ Cornered by Quinn, Steffy manages to call for help and Quinn is arrested.

~ Quinn uses her final moments of freedom to ask Liam for forgiveness.

~ Sasha arranges for some romantic time with Zende, but his attention is elsewhere.

~ Thanks to a conversation with Caroline, Sasha comes up with an idea to keep Zende.

~ Zende is with Nicole when she starts having contractions.

~ Despite his previous reservations, Zende sneaks into the delivery room.

~ Maya, Rick, Vivienne and Zende are in the delivery room when Nicole gives birth.

~ Feeling regret over not supporting Nicole during her pregnancy, Zende apologizes to her.

~ Sasha gets comfortable at the Forrester Mansion.

~ Zende feels torn between sisters Nicole and Sasha.

~ Nicole gets all she has been hoping for.

~ Brooke goes to surprise Katie but instead finds Bill in a towel.

~ Katie arrives home and Brooke hides under the bed.

~ As Katie and Bill start to get romantic, Brooke freaks out when Katie drops her underwear and reveals herself.

~ Brooke sees a much different side of Katie and Bill.

~ An unfortunate misunderstanding furthers the rift between Brooke and Katie.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Quick, someone get the key to the cell door and throw it in the ocean!