Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- May 2016 (includes spoilers)

OMG...so much overacting by Caroline.  She's acting like Thomas is going to do some harm to Douglas.  Looks like he just wants the opportunity to talk to Caroline alone.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie, is Ivy coming back to the show or has she been written off? I have just recently started watching again.

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate, what I heard is that Ivy (real life) is off for a while doing another project.  She did step in a few weeks ago for a quick scene, then disappearred again.  She needs to come back soon to make Steffy jealous, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

OMG...so much overacting by Caroline.  She's acting like Thomas is going to do some harm to Douglas.  Looks like he just wants the opportunity to talk to Caroline alone.

Caroline has been on the edge ever since she got pregnant.......Thomas creeping around at the sonogram and every single chance he got didn't help.....of course she's going to freak out after just going through the whole ordeal with Katie and then Thomas taking off with the baby.....I'd freak too.  Now Thomas is having all these thoughts of he and Caroline in bed like it was some big love affair.  This would be the biggest "gottcha" of them all.....to woo Caroline away from Ridge just to be with her baby.  It's time for the REAL STORY of how Thomas took advantage of Caroline......I'd call the police if I was Ridge and Caroline and I'd be in court to be sure Thomas did not get that baby.  I know I sound hard, but Thomas was, is, and always will be a player......

Esteemed Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

Anyone else wish Liam would move on?? This Steffy, Wyatt and Liam triangle's getting old!! Smiley Sad

Just like the old days with Ridge, Brooke, and Taylor over and over and over................

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls, and over and over and over......

Trusted Contributor

It certainly looks like my prediction was way off base. This Friday's cliffhanger ought to be something...
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

Thomas was giving FishLips a run for his money in the expressive mouth movements category today.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter, hahaha!!! 🐠💋

Respected Contributor

First, Ridge should get the DNA tested on Douglas just to make sure 100% he's not his. Remember that doctor was in trouble and who knows if he made a mistake with Ridge's sperm results. And Ridge should tell Bill and Wyatt to come along to get tested too, just to make sure Wyatt is Bill's son. I still think it's going to turn out he's not.

Rick is such a baby, whining all the time about how Ridge has more than he does. He keeps saying he's entitled to run Forrestor because he's Eric, Jr. What about Thorne? He's more entitled since he has Eric and Stephanie's blood in him. And is it wasn't for Stephanie's father's money, there would be no Forrestor Creations, so Ridge probably has more rights than Rick does anyway. Oh boo hoo, Rick. Grow up and start acting like a man!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum