Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- March 2017 (includes spoilers)

I noticed the new opening too and like it. It's much more modern and fresh looking. Yesterday was the actual 30th anniversary of when the show first aired.

Some of the cast were on The Talk the other day. They mentioned there's a commemorative People magazine out this month on the show.  

Well, it was just a matter of time before Brooke saw Ridge and Quinn together. Why on earth would they kiss in public like that? You know someone is always watching. Now what will Brooke do? Run off with Bill? Tell Eric? Confront Ridge? A good weekend cliff hanger today.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

I haven't watched the show in several weeks but they're all on my DVR.  I just got bored with it.  I might watch some of it again soon.  I just can't bring myself to delete it because I've watched it for so many years.

Respected Contributor

I say let's go with Wild Bill and Brooke.  Then Ridge on the side for Quinn.  Wyatt's new haircut makes him look half decent.  Let's go to Wyatt and Sally, yeah.  The Dirty Duo.

Respected Contributor

Will Ridge & Quinn get to Brooke before she tells Eric? I hope Bill doesn't leave just yet...maybe he'll be marrying Brooke tomorrow! lol

Some people are suggesting Quinn and Ridge, Bill and Brooke and Eric and Katie will become couples. I hope not.

I noticed Caroline Jr. is no longer a face in the opening credits. I guess she's no longer part of the show as well as her child with Thomas. Do the producers think we forget about these things? I guess they'll just say she decided to stay in New York with her moms. 

Honored Contributor

Let me guess--Brooke will run to $$Bill and find Katie in his, uh. "presence?"

Valued Contributor

I am soooooooooooooooo over Brooke and Ridge, etc. it is like a revolving door that never closes!!

Did anyone else notice the new Sally Spectra--what I mean is that a girl playing her the first day, disappeared and now they have another one who is sooo much better!!!  The first one simply OVER ACTED!!

Respected Contributor

Ridge just expects Brooke to accept that he kissed Quinn and let's still get married? He had to know there was a chance they'd get caught together, and kissing on a public beach wasn't the smartest thing to do. I'm glad Brooke saw it and I hope she doesn't fall for Ridge's plea to try to get their family back together. RJ is a teenager and will be just fine it they don't reconcile. 

@RINGER I thought it was the same actress all along playing Sally Jr. I didn't notice anyone different after the first day. I agree her acting wasn't great but she seems to have settled down now.

Honored Contributor

Hmmm, @RINGER, it seems like the same over the top actress to me, too.  I admit to not watching very closely, though.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

Ridge just expects Brooke to accept that he kissed Quinn and let's still get married? He had to know there was a chance they'd get caught together, and kissing on a public beach wasn't the smartest thing to do. I'm glad Brooke saw it and I hope she doesn't fall for Ridge's plea to try to get their family back together. RJ is a teenager and will be just fine it they don't reconcile. 

@RINGER I thought it was the same actress all along playing Sally Jr. I didn't notice anyone different after the first day. I agree her acting wasn't great but she seems to have settled down now.

It's the same actress.  I agree with lainey that they have 'toned down' her behavior in order to make her seem a more serious match for Thomas.  Her initial 'over the top' behavior couldn't have continued to be viewed as anything but a cartoon character on a long-term basis.

Trusted Contributor

Did I forget something over the years watching this soap?Why is Ridge getting all the blame as the roving womanizer? As I recall Brook was always going from one man to another,like her daughters husbands.Breaking up ridge and Caroline #1,his father,brother,ttwo or three other men,also Nick.

Seemed like ridge was always going back and forth with Brook and Taylor,who were the other women?Looks like Brook is being portrade as a saint,haha.Far from it.Tucka.