Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- March 2017 (includes spoilers)

[ Edited ]

Steffy's wedding catsuit reminded me of a 'dominatrix bride".  Does it come with a white whip and lacy handcuffs?  Sally's outfit remined me of a pair of those frilly sheer curtains people used to layer and tie back to the sides of their windows.

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure there is a Kardashian among us who would have bad enough taste to wear that horrible getup Mini-Me Sally had on.  Thomas is a jerk.   Maybe he deserves her. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Steffy's wedding catsuit reminded me of a 'dominatrix bride".  Does it come with a white whip and lacy handcuffs?  Sally's outfit remined me of a pair of those frilly sheer curtains people used to layer and tie back to the sides of their windows.

For a fashion house owner Ridge looked like a homeless man. No tux and an open shirt. Steffy needs another hairdresser who can dig up some wigs that flatter her. The Goth look doesn't flatter her. The pantsuit/dress was a nightmare. Whoever dresses these people is in need of Fashion School. LOL And don't get me started on Sally.....tasteless and oh so cheap. Sally Spectra never looked like that back in the day.

Honored Contributor

I thought that black hairpiece was going to fly off of Steffy's head when they were on the boat in the harbor.

Respected Contributor

What a boring wedding. At least it's over!

Oh boo hoo Wyatt. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

Now if Sally sends pictures out on the Steffy wedding, what benefit will it do her?  She will lose her new found love Thomas over it.  So if I were her, I wouldn't send anything out.  Will be interesting now to see what happens.

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

I had to laugh when I saw Steffy's hair.  What was the purpose of all the rollers in her hair?  Her finished style could have been done with a curling iron or flat iron.  Sloppy.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

What gets me is Thomas, not a word about his child who he couldn't stay away from or caroline,looks like b.b. has dropped that story line,and we just have to accept it.

Steffie and her hair, does she have a hair problem? That outrageous long stringy thing she has been wearing lately is so phoney.whats with that?Are they on such a cheap budget they can't affor better wigs?

I agree about mini Sally that outfit belonged at the beach not a wedding,no class.

Will Ridge and Brook get married,I doubt it,Brook will probably run out at the last minute into the arms of the stallion,and off they will go,repeat,repeat,is that all they got to give us? Tucka.

Honored Contributor

I would love to see Brooke run away with $$Bill!  Any way to get more $$Bill on the air!  

Wyatt is a piece of work!  How did he get Steffy in the first place?  Was he ever sorry for that?  Ha!  BOO HOO, BOO HOO!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Daytime Emmy nominations this year:

Best Drama Series

Lead Actress:  Heather Tom (Katie)

Lead Actor:  Scott Clifton (Liam)

Supporting Actress:  Anna Maria Horsford (Vivian Avant)

Younger Actress:  Reign Edwards (Nicole)

Younger Actor:  Pierson Fode (Thomas) and Anthony Turpel (R.J.)

And I noticed a new opening for the show today, I like the close-ups.  Looks like the proverbial 's**t just hit the fan' where Ridge and Quinn are concerned.  I like it when Brooke is on a mission.