Respected Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- March 2016 (includes spoilers)

I don't see how the show could get any worse. None of the stories are interesting and I can't believe I am still watching it. If I miss a day it doesn't matter anymore!

It freaks me out to see Adam and Eve together; this will kill Liam when he wakes up to reality...

Respected Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

I don't see how the show could get any worse. None of the stories are interesting and I can't believe I am still watching it. If I miss a day it doesn't matter anymore!

It freaks me out to see Adam and Eve together; this will kill Liam when he wakes up to reality...

Wait until Wyatt finds out Liam slept with his mother! Woman LOL

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Rick keeps bringing up Ridge's baby.  I'll bet that after Brooke blabs about the vasectomy, there's going to be a blackmail by Rick to Ridge.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Rick is such a spoiled whiney brat......he'll definitely blab. Creepy Thomas was all ready to go on upstairs for the birth......he's already pretty sure it's his baby. I like Carolinr & Ridge together and I hate what's going to start coming down. Brooke is another troublemaker... Wish she'd mind her own business just once......she can never keep her mouth shut.
Respected Contributor

So Hope is returning just for one show. She must be returning for either a wedding or funeral!! Wonder if Quinn is going to kill Liam. Or Liam kills Quinn. Wait......I know Quinn and Liam's wedding!!!!
Respected Contributor

Actress Ashleigh Brewer is back on set at "The Bold and Beautiful" taping scenes as Ivy, according to Soap Opera Digest. Kim Matula (Hope)returns to The Bold and the Beautiful on March 16, according to Soap Opera Digest.
Honored Contributor

Well that seals the deal for me.  I haven't watched but maybe a couple of shows in the last month.  I can't watch Quinn and Liam, and now creepy Ivy is coming back?  I have NO idea why but I never liked the actress OR the character.  And it's all HOPELESS. . . !!!!

I love to read all of your comments though.  They are far better than the show!

Respected Contributor

Spoilers for week of Mar 7:

~ A business discussion between Ridge and Rick turns into a heated shouting match filled with personal attacks.

~ Thomas is by Caroline's side again when she her contractions begin, but this time she's going into labor.

~ Rick finds his curiosity piqued when Brooke unintentionally tells him about Ridge's inability to have children.

~ Caroline feels nervous with Thomas when her labor begins.

~ Ridge arrives in time for her baby to enter the world.

~ The Forresters and Spencers gather to await the birth of Caroline and Ridge's baby.

~ Ridge announces the birth of the latest Forrester to the family.

~ Tensions mount when Thomas feels that his dad is being a bit dismissive of him.

~ Quinn shows Liam "proof" of their life as a couple.

~ Steffy gets fatherly advice from Ridge about Liam.

~ Deacon warns Quinn what could happen if her charade with Liam comes unraveled.

~ Wyatt and Steffy have a heart-to-heart talk about Liam and his disappearance.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

The actors who portray Ridge and Caroline did a great job today.........the whole thing was one of the most realistic TV births I've ever seen. 

I'm going to be so upset if the writers ruin this couple......I think Ridge is just what Caroline needs....someone to take care of her a little.  I can't see Thomas taking care of anyone but himself.

That sweet baby was a real newbie........so precious.

Honored Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

The actors who portray Ridge and Caroline did a great job today.........the whole thing was one of the most realistic TV births I've ever seen. 

I'm going to be so upset if the writers ruin this couple......I think Ridge is just what Caroline needs....someone to take care of her a little.  I can't see Thomas taking care of anyone but himself.

That sweet baby was a real newbie........so precious.

@HULAGIRL, be prepared to be upset then because Caroline is most likely going to tell Thomas that he is the father of the baby or Rick is going to blab to Thomas that Ridge had a vasectomy and he'll put 2 and 2 together.  No couple is happy long, you know.

Why did Ridge have to share with Brooke, of all people!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)