Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- July 2016 (includes spoilers)

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@DJP wrote:

Why are they showing everyone in their kitchens?  Don't they have living rooms anymore.

It gives the Forrester women an opportunity to showcase their knife skills.

Lol, yeah cause I refuse to believe these rich women cook.  I have to give it to B&B though.  They show more room settings than Y&R.  Nicer, too.

BTW, I read a spoiler somewhere that said that Quinn and Steffy are going to get in a cat fight in Monte Carlo.  Can't wait to see that.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Well being that it's Friday, I thought we'd have a real cliffhanger.  Another day without seeing Maya and Rick.  Hoop de do!!

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

@jenagal, Rick's still crazy with jealousy but he's looking kind of cute lately.  He's wearing his hair differently.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Isn't it time for "Ivy" to come back into the picture!? 😱
Honored Contributor

Ivy?  OH I hope not!  I'll look for a herbicide.

Respected Contributor

Spoilers for the week of Jul 25: (from boldbeautifulfan.com)

~ Ridge plans a romantic dinner for Caroline that takes an unexpected turn.

~ Ridge makes a sacrifice and tells a shocked Caroline that he's leaving her so she, Thomas and Douglas can be a family.

~ Caroline and Ridge come together after Ridge announces his decision.

~ Deacon warns Quinn that following Eric to Monte Carlo is a bad idea.

~ Despite warnings not to, Quinn decides to surprise Eric in Monte Carlo.

~ Quinn's flight to Monaco is bumpier than she bargained for when she gets sandwiched between a couple.

~ Eric, Liam, Steffy and Wyatt all have announcements to make as the Spencer Summit begins.

~ Eric gets an earful when Liam vents about Eric's (unknown to Liam) secret lover, Quinn.

~ Eric and Quinn bask in their secret reunion in Monte Carlo.

~ Wyatt is taken aback when an admission by Steffy clues him in on how much influence Liam has over his wife.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

Oh no....I don't want to see Ridge and Caroline go their separate ways.  Good gawd, down the road when Douglas gets a blood test ( Smiley Wink ) and Thomas is not the father, Ridge is.....THEN WHAT???

I still stand by what I said before.  I will not give in.....I will be right!!!!   Lol.

Honored Contributor

Lol, ooh, I see a little stubbornness in you @jenagal.  You might be right since soaps typically do something like that.  

Respected Contributor

I don't understand what's happening with Ridge & Caroline. He's ending their marriage so she can be a family with Thomas and Douglas? And she just said okay? No questions asked?

What happened to Deacon? He used to be a bad guy and now he's nothing more than a lapdog to Quinn. Sad. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Trusted Contributor

I think Caroline will regret letting Ridge go like that. Just take off the rings and that's it?? If my scenerio proves out to be right, she will see she made a mess of Douglas's life. JMHO.