Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2017 (includes spoilers)

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I don't know why that one rather than others.  Hardly noteworthy, IMO.  She knows the drinks will go to her head, yet she keeps on drinking.

I guess we are all stuck on stupid cause we still enjoy watching this poorly written gibberish.

Guess it just seemed like she got a lot of face time and an emotional monologue on today's episode.

Respected Contributor

I think that eventually Ridge and Quinn are going to be an item and they will work against Eric. I still would like to see Nicole with Wyatt together.  I wonder what Thomas' heartbreaking news in his personal life is going to be? That he's not the father of Carolines baby and Ridge is! 😱 I do think Katy and Eric will sleep together. Then Brook will be so jealous.....we shall see! 

Honored Contributor

OK, this show is getting stupid!  Right at my lunch hour and I feel like I'm going to vomit!  These people are crazy!

So, suddenly Quinn is Sister Mary Margaret?  Good grief!  Eric must have magic powers to change such a horrible person?!

For the first time in a long time I had to sit and not FF and watch it because my cat (who is huge) was sitting on my chest!  He isn't feeling good and he wanted to sit on me (he does that sometimes)  Not in my lap but on my chest!  Ha!  He's huge but very, very lovable.

Respected Contributor

Oh brother.....Quinn was really laying it on thick today!  I still thinks she's awful and I still think she killed the Hopeless diamond guy in Mexico.  Maybe she'll end up pregnant with Ridge's baby.  On a baby note..........I'm still hoping Caroline's baby is his and I still liked him with her.  I'm already tired of creepy Thomas and his bare chest.

Honored Contributor

Speaking of Thomas and his bare chest....he looks like he's been taking steroids for real.  I've read where the neck gets real thick and look at his face, it's so 'beefy'.

That was like a comedy the way he walked around with his chest sticking out and his shirt wide open.

I'm surprised there hasn't been much about how 'beefy' (and not in a good way) he looks.  He looks like he's getting ready to pay a comic book super hero or something, he just plain looks strange.  Maybe that's where he's been lately.

Anyone see anything about what he's been up to?  Remember when he was so skinny?  He's never been flabby just normal looking!

Honored Contributor

Here's the answer to my previous post:  Read on:

The Bold and the Beautiful's Pierson Fodé (Thomas Forrester) is set to topline Fritz Mitchell's heartbreaking new sports film, It's Time.

It hasn't even been a full year since rumors started that The Bold and the Beautiful's Pierson Fodé (Thomas Forrester) was leaving daytime for prime time, and the rumor mill is at it again. But this time, a new film gig is making fans wonder if the actor will soon be leaving the Forrester circle.

News just broke that Fodé has booked a lead role in the Fritz Mitchell sports film It's Time, which is based on the true story of NCAA players Roy Lee "Chucky" Mullins and Brad Gaines' friendship after a tragic accident during a Vanderbilt versus Ole Miss football game in 1989.

"Mullins was paralyzed when making a hit on Gaines, a running back from Vanderberbilt. Both men lost something that day; Mullins lost the ability to move and Gaines, a man of faith, suffered a loss to his spirit," states Deadline of the film. "The two eventually became friends, and ultimately brothers."

"Proud to be apart of such an incredible and heart breaking TRUE story," Fodé wrote on Instagram of joining the production. "My life has already changed in so many ways since picking up this script. spending time with #BradGaines, understanding how tragedy rocked both his Chucky's (portrayed by the great @sedale3t) lives. Most importantly how a deep friendship and love was created and never lost. To see the story Check Fritz's @espn 30/30 documentary "it's time" on @netflix"

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Speaking of Thomas and his bare chest....he looks like he's been taking steroids for real.  I've read where the neck gets real thick and look at his face, it's so 'beefy'.

That was like a comedy the way he walked around with his chest sticking out and his shirt wide open.

I'm surprised there hasn't been much about how 'beefy' (and not in a good way) he looks.  He looks like he's getting ready to pay a comic book super hero or something, he just plain looks strange.  Maybe that's where he's been lately.

Anyone see anything about what he's been up to?  Remember when he was so skinny?  He's never been flabby just normal looking!

He looks like he's gotten a real gut on him now.  Button up that shirt!

Honored Contributor

It's probably for his movie he's staring in.

Trusted Contributor

It might be for a movie, Annabella but he can still keep his shirt buttoned up.  Turns me off.  

Let me get this straight.  Are we led to believe that Quinn and Ridge.,....did the deed?

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

Are we supposed to believe Ridge is falling for Quinn or that he now sees a different side of her? I'm not buying that all of the sudden he's on her side.

Steffy's wig is awful looking - what's with the hair combed over right in the front. I keep thinking if she shakes her head too hard it's going to fall off. It's really distracting me! Woman LOL

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum