Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2017 (includes spoilers)

Ok, Wyatt.  Stop embarrassing yourself.  Leave Steffy alone.

Surprise?  When did Brooke decide to go see Hope?  I read that Eric is going to Genoa City of Y&R to help Lauren with her store's lost of profits.  Maybe be an investor.

So with Brooke gone and possibly Eric gone, Quinn and Ridge might go over the line of propriety.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Maybe Eric will decide to go "surprise" his lovely wife in San Francisco.  You think?

Honored Contributor

Thomas said today he'd just gotten back from visiting Caroline's 2 mothers with her and the baby.  Someone asked where Caroline was and he said, "She decided to stay a little longer with her Mother".

I even said here I'd love it if the show would cross-over with Y&R and hopefully it's happening.  Many people like it when they do that.

I think Ridge is going to end up deciding that he loves Quinn.  I know, sounds stupid and I don't like it, but I'll bet they have a hot romance.  Ugh!  I FF over when she and/or fish lips are on he show.  Hence....I don't see much of the show!

This show stretches my imagination.  In my family you have no idea it used to be like a soap on who's doin' who and what and so on, so I've seen it believe me.  But come on that everyone would even be in the same room with Quinn and that she wouldn't be in jail after everything she pulled.....come on!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, there's supposed to be a short crossover.  Eric is going to Genoa City to see Lauren.  Possibly be an investor??

I read on Celebrity Dirty Laundry that one of the cast is going to die, like Aly did.  Maybe Caroline or Sasha since they are on recurring status now.  But Caroline has the baby so it probably won't be her.  If the rumor is true at all.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Annabellethecat66, there's supposed to be a short crossover.  Eric is going to Genoa City to see Lauren.  Possibly be an investor??

I read on Celebrity Dirty Laundry that one of the cast is going to die, like Aly did.  Maybe Caroline or Sasha since they are on recurring status now.  But Caroline has the baby so it probably won't be her.  If the rumor is true at all.

MAYBE Nicole????  She is such a sourpuss.  Remember when she and Wyatt were all over one another?  

Respected Contributor

Well........that was a bust!!!   Stupid Ridge was beyond obvious......now what??

Honored Contributor

Yes, @Sooner.  But I think that was when Wyatt was faking a relationship with her to get information out of her or something??  It had something to do with Ridge wanting Bill's stock.  Now that I've said it, it's not making sense to me, lol.

Celebrity Dirty Laundry didn't mention that Nicole was on recurring, just Caroline and Sasha.  Notice that Caroline didn't come back with Thomas.  Where is Sasha?  A minute ago, she was trying to take Zende again.  He's missing, too.

They might as well fire everyone except the big wheels and hire some cast extras.

Respected Contributor

It was inappropriate of Quinn to be putting the lotion on her legs in front of Ridge. And she gets a bath and doesn't get dressed, just prances around in her robe. 

So now she called him out and he confessed. You know she's going to tell Eric, but it'll really be her word against Ridge's. But she does know that someone called the hotel and cancelled the room. 

It'll be interesting to see what happens next.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Looks like today's episode is the one Rena Sofer will be submitting to the Daytime Emmy nomination committee.

Honored Contributor

I don't know why that one rather than others.  Hardly noteworthy, IMO.  She knows the drinks will go to her head, yet she keeps on drinking.

I guess we are all stuck on stupid cause we still enjoy watching this poorly written gibberish.