Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2017 (includes spoilers)

I wish they'd get rid of Liam and replace Ridge .... TK looks to me like a homeless man they put a sports jacket on and tried to make him presentable.   He looks like he has bad body odor!   ugh!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Well I totally agree with all of you.  I didn't even watch today's episode (even though it automatically tapes it).  I can't stand Quinn and Wyatt.  I looked up at the screen (I was on the phone) and changed the channel.  It's stupid to think Ridge would even consider that Brooke would be OK with him slobering all over Quinn when she just broke things off with Dolla$ Bill and now he's in the sauna with what's it?  Come on!?

Then I looked up again and saw Steffy crying like crazy talking to Liam about something....something stupid...I don't even know but it probably had to do with Wyatt.  This show is totally off of the rails.  I can't stand it and I feel sad that I feel that way....it's like being disappointed in a good friend.

I saw the summary of today's show on the recorder and did not watch either.  I agree it is disappointing to see Quinn and Wyatt get anything they want at any cost.  I am sick of that.  What is wrong with these writers?

Honored Contributor

@Save the Whales wrote:
"HAPPY NEW YEAR" EVERYONE.........Can they please bring.......HOPE back! 😱 OK after Liam and Steffy's romantic evening.......Steffy will go back to Wyatt and guess what? She has to be pregnant! Whose the "baby daddy".........😩

OH PLEASE NOT  HOPELESS!!!!!  The model for all young women?  Gag!  That's all we need!   LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I wish they'd get rid of Liam and replace Ridge .... TK looks to me like a homeless man they put a sports jacket on and tried to make him presentable.   He looks like he has bad body odor!   ugh!

Liam is my favorite!  I love him!  He is a nice guy.  Ridge needs some grooming, I will agree with that. 

If I could get rid of someone Wyatt would be first on my list.  What a lying momma's boy that guy is!  He has no moral compass.  It's whatever he wants, he gets. 

I got about 30 seconds into today's show and saw Wyatt and Quinn gloating on their dirty deeds and turned it off.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
So.......on today's show (Wednesday) Eric's exact words to Steffy "What if Hope comes back, what then?" February sweeps is coming.....😱Hope comes back, Hope and Liam get back together. Steffy is back with Wyatt. Everything is all calm on the home front! Then.......guess what 😱Steffy is pregnant "WHOSE THE DADDY?!" Great story line.......😂😩
Respected Contributor

I have to agree with Liam on the media coverage about Steffy being a sexy CEO, it's not something most companies would be promoting. I think it cheapens her image. Of course I don't know exactly what Wyatt is publishing, but if it's what Liam is talking about, not what I would do with a company CEO. Maybe things are different in the LA Fashion World.

I'm wondering how this Ridge/Quinn thing is going to play out. It could go either way. Time will tell.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@Sooner I agree with you, I think they should get rid of Quinn and fishlips.  Look!  These people used to make jewelry and suddenly they are in with Billionaires and running companies.  Ugh!  I used to call people like them trash!

If I see Quinn in something I ff over whatever it is.  I think this Ridge looks homeless.  No company man would walk around looking like he does in those rumpled suits with that sorta beard and just yuck!

Honored Contributor

OK, hold on to your hats people.....I am going to see what the actress who played Hope is up to and if she's even available.  Let's just wait before we get excited or wig out (depending on if you want to to see her or not)....I'll be right back!

Honored Contributor

Well, it took some checking but Kim Matula is currently in the series called "UNREAL".  I just found out it has been renewed for 10 episodes for 2017.  As far as I can tell she's still on the show so she won't be available for B&B.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Sooner I agree with you, I think they should get rid of Quinn and fishlips.  Look!  These people used to make jewelry and suddenly they are in with Billionaires and running companies.  Ugh!  I used to call people like them trash!

If I see Quinn in something I ff over whatever it is.  I think this Ridge looks homeless.  No company man would walk around looking like he does in those rumpled suits with that sorta beard and just yuck!

In this show that is the ancestral home of unbelievable plots, Quinn and Fish Lips running the show is maybe the most far out.  NEITHER of them has any experience at running an empire or designing fashion.  What a joke.

And Eric?  How out of it is the old guy? The old Eric would have sent the new Ridge to the showers LONG ago. . . and literally!