Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2017 (includes spoilers)

[ Edited ]

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Annabellethecat66, there's supposed to be a short crossover.  Eric is going to Genoa City to see Lauren.  Possibly be an investor??

I read on Celebrity Dirty Laundry that one of the cast is going to die, like Aly did.  Maybe Caroline or Sasha since they are on recurring status now.  But Caroline has the baby so it probably won't be her.  If the rumor is true at all.

@Mmsfoxxie

I hope Liam kicks the bucket.   All he does is whine about his love life.  Complain, complain, complain.   Doesn't he have a job anymore?  

Even if Steffy's done with Wyatt, fine, but what would she want with whiney Liam?    Fingers crossed.

Honored Contributor

If the rumor is true @Tinkrbl44, I doubt that it would be Liam or any of the top cast members.  I wish that RJ would go.  He has no real purpose.  My bet is Sasha.  Celebrity Dirty Laundry is not known to be the most accurate site but it's interesting to read.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Annabellethecat66, there's supposed to be a short crossover.  Eric is going to Genoa City to see Lauren.  Possibly be an investor??

I read on Celebrity Dirty Laundry that one of the cast is going to die, like Aly did.  Maybe Caroline or Sasha since they are on recurring status now.  But Caroline has the baby so it probably won't be her.  If the rumor is true at all.

@Mmsfoxxie

I hope Liam kicks the bucket.   All he does is whine about his love life.  Complain, complain, complain.   Doesn't he have a job anymore?  

Even if Steffy's done with Wyatt, fine, but what would she want with whiney Liam?    Fingers crossed.

She would want Liam because he is a nice, thoughtful caring guy who loves her like crazy.  She WOULDN'T want Wyatt because that big old momma's boy is a whiney liar, cheat and con man.  Like his horrible witch of a mother.   Oh, and they are criminals to boot.

It's usually best to stay far away from criminals and closer to nice guys.  Usually things work out better than way.

Honored Contributor

Every time Liam and Steffy meet after a brief separation is like a shampoo commercial, all breathlessly running toward each other with hair flowing in the breeze.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter, yeah, you're right about Liam and Steffy running to each other.  Don't you wish it actually was that easy to park and find people that you are looking for at the airport? Aren't they in California?

@Tinkrbl44, you're right, Liam is a whiners but I just like him for some reason.  Always have.  Maybe it's because he's a goody goody two shoes.  When he does wrong things, it's not his intention.  And he forgives easily cause if Wyatt were my brother, I might not even speak to him.

So obviously they're ready to take Wyatt into another direction.  And Quinn and Ridge are going to do the nasty pretty soon, lol.  Yuck!!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Sooner

How is Wyatt a "criminal"?

Respected Contributor

I kept thinking that a car would come racing around the lot and hit either Steffy or Liam.......I have no guesses as to who will be killed off.

Respected Contributor

Liam was a bit over the top today, really overreacting to Steffy not being at his beck and call. And when Steffy came to his house and raced off to the airport, why didn't she call him to say she was back? No, she goes racing to the airport to find him. I'm assuming the Spencers must have their own parking spots because Steffy found his car with no problem. Of course she just parked her car on the road and left it there.

I'm not happy if they're going to have Ridge & Quinn in a relationship. It's just not believable. I thought he was so happy he was getting his "Logan" back. Now he wants another woman already?

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@lainey1 I totally agree with you about everything you said!  I fast forwarded over much of it so I don't know why they were both at the airport?  Why were they there?

I can't stand anything to do with Quinn because all of the things she's done and she wasn't even punished at all for any of it.  Even in a soap often they are punished sometimes, she never received any punishment.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@lainey1 I totally agree with you about everything you said!  I fast forwarded over much of it so I don't know why they were both at the airport?  Why were they there?

I can't stand anything to do with Quinn because all of the things she's done and she wasn't even punished at all for any of it.  Even in a soap often they are punished sometimes, she never received any punishment.

@Annabellethecat66

Liam threw a hissy fit because Steffy wasn't back at the house yet after going to see Wyatt. He told Bill he was going to take the jet and fly off somewhere. So he went to the airport to board the private jet.

In the meantime, Steffy came back to Liam's house and Bill told her Liam went to the airport. She rushed to the airport to stop him from flying off somewhere. With all the people at the airport, she just managed to see him and ran in slow motion into his arms. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum