Respected Contributor

The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2017 (includes spoilers)

Happy New Year!

And we're off to a new year for the B&B - another year of the same old, same old storylines? Is it too much to wish for something fresh and exciting this year? Of course, I'll continue you watching anyway.Woman LOL

Wishing you all a happy and heathy 2017!

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2017 (includes spoilers)

Hi everybody,

Image result for welcome 2017

Respected Contributor

Bill or Ridge, Bill or Ridge, Bill or Ridge, Bill or Ridge........

Honored Contributor

Happy New Year!!!

Lol, I'm afraid it will be the same old, same old @lainey1 and everybody.  I mean, why should this year be any different?  

One one thing I'd like to see is another core family on there.  One that is not rich or connected to the rich Spencers and Forresters by blood.  A blue collar family.  Not necessarily poor, but not rich.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Happy New Year!!!

Lol, I'm afraid it will be the same old, same old @lainey1 and everybody.  I mean, why should this year be any different?  

One one thing I'd like to see is another core family on there.  One that is not rich or connected to the rich Spencers and Forresters by blood.  A blue collar family.  Not necessarily poor, but not rich.

@Mmsfoxxie

NOT me!  I tune in to see glamour, power, pretty clothes and jets!  LOL!!!  I don't want to see my life!

What I'd LOVE is to see maybe Steffy and Liam start a competing company  Those were THE best shows in the old days!  I have wondered if maybe some of the others will break away from senile old Eric and Quinn and Wyatt. . . start another company.

My wish is to get RID of Quinn and Wyatt.  I can't watch either of them.  And they dominate the show now.  It's all about them.  I'm sick of it.  Sick of it I tell you!!!!! LOL!!

Esteemed Contributor

I tried liking this soap....but it felt there weren't too many characters and they kept getting involved w/eachother back and forth....a little too much for me.....not enough variety...

Trusted Contributor

Well I think Quinn will come out the winner here if she tells Eric that Ridge has been making advances towards her. Eric will believe Quinn before Ridge. I don't know why he thinks he should do this. Even Brooke will not accept his steaming with Quinn.   Unless Quinn does something stupid and Eric finds out about it.

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

Well I totally agree with all of you.  I didn't even watch today's episode (even though it automatically tapes it).  I can't stand Quinn and Wyatt.  I looked up at the screen (I was on the phone) and changed the channel.  It's stupid to think Ridge would even consider that Brooke would be OK with him slobering all over Quinn when she just broke things off with Dolla$ Bill and now he's in the sauna with what's it?  Come on!?

Then I looked up again and saw Steffy crying like crazy talking to Liam about something....something stupid...I don't even know but it probably had to do with Wyatt.  This show is totally off of the rails.  I can't stand it and I feel sad that I feel that way....it's like being disappointed in a good friend.

Honored Contributor

And you're right @kelsey17.  It's like playing romantic musical chairs.  B&B has a very small cast of main characters.  It's almost incestuous!  But it's a half hour show with a low budget.  All of the soaps have small budgets but B&B has the smallest.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

"HAPPY NEW YEAR" EVERYONE.........Can they please bring.......HOPE back! 😱 OK after Liam and Steffy's romantic evening.......Steffy will go back to Wyatt and guess what? She has to be pregnant! Whose the "baby daddy".........😩