Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- January 2016 (includes spoilers)

Heres my question, if Brook doesn't want to cause a conflict with Bill and katie why doesn't she stay in her office instead of working in Bills office,whats up with that? She seems to flirt in a quiet way so it looks innocent and she can say she isn't.Why does she have a office if she isn't going to use it.?Tucka.

Honored Contributor

@tucka  Because what you say would make sense and as we know these writers never do anything that would make any sense.  I think there are people who really like the idea of Brooke and Bill together. 

I see it as these writers take the easy way by putting conflict between Brooke and Bill.  I haven't watched it in a few days.  I have to get caught up.

Trusted Contributor

M&B, I can't see that happening unless she takes advantage of a delirious Liam.  

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

If anyone ever installs those little bells that hang on a wire at the top of doorways in this workplace, the whole show is over. 

Honored Contributor

Lol....yeah, you are so right, @deepwaterdotter.  There goes anyone finding out anything cause that's the way they always find out anything.  There is definitely a lack of creativity on theses soaps.  I'm glad that they didn't drag this out, though.

Well, we've heard that Katie will attack Brooke but will she stay with Bill or (my wish) she kicks him out again.  Cause with these feelings about Brooke that are still there after all of these months, they're not going anywhere.  Especially when Brooke is only too willing to share her feelings with him.  Things would have been fine if she hadn't 'shared' her feelings the other week.  Spare me those crocodile tears Brooke.  She even got the tears to come out of both eyes instead of just one today or Friday, whenever it was.

Give 'em hell, Katie!!!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I know everyone has seen my posts before where I commented can you imagine family and friends sitting around the table like these people do.  Now picture everyone 'doing' everyone else.  Ugh!

It would take a very good memory to list who's been with whom and how many times!  Unbelievable!  Just hopping from one to another back and forth!

If one person got a 'disease' they'd all have it.  How would they track it down!

I guess the only other alternative would be like they do over on Y&R and constantly bring in new YOUNG people then in a blink they're gone!

Just never know, need a score card.  I think over here on B&B they have a budget down to the bare bones now.  Think about all of the lavish places they used to go and how they dressed.

Now, they only go in the offices and some cottage and they dress at work like I do when i'm going to the Drs and I'm 69 years old!

You'd never know they work at a fashion magazine and a design studio/business.

I did just notice Steffi's hair being very short.  Like some of you said, that must be her real hair and the fact that it's wet I guess they figured it wouldn't work with the extensions.

I believe that water is still cold.  I didn't see where they were.  My cable thingy was messed pixels so I just turned it off.   The people that go in the water in California usually wear wet suits when they go in the water because it isn't that warm and it is still Winter in the US (California or not).

So now Steffy is sobering all over fish lips!  So much for being loyal!

Honored Contributor

Yes, Steffy forgot Liam really fast, didn't she, lol.

I forgot to tell you guys that last week on Soap Opera Spy, I read  that Deacon has not left the show.  He's doing another project.  He needs to hurry back soon before Quinn 'kills' poor Liam, though.

In all honesty, if I liked Quinn, I would have been laughing all over the floor today.  She said something about having him in her bed and he wasn't even tied up, lol.  Then when she wanted to sit on the bed, she lifted his arm and slung it out of the way.  The woman his good comedic timing.  But I don't like her so I only laughed a little.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Ok, So I look away for a few seconds at the end and when I look back Katie is outside the door crying.  I am assuming she started in on Bill and Brooke, only to hear what they were saying and she backed out??  She heard it all.  I hope she did.  A big blow up needs to happen now.  She should have known better than to trust those two together.  Now she knows she was wrong to trust them.  Poor Katie.  Maybe she will smarten up now about her dear sister Brooke. 

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Respected Contributor

Spoilers for week of Jan 25:

~ Brooke warns Bill.

~ Brooke and Bill fight their feelings.

~ Wyatt and Steffy bond while spending time surfing.

~ Quinn needs more time.

~ Katie collapes under the weight of Bill & Brooke's most recent betrayal.

~ Quinn makes her next move and sends Steffy a text from Liam’s phone.

~ During a heated argument, Katie physically attacks Brooke.

~ Wyatt gives Steffy a gift and urges her to move on with her life.

~ Katie tells Bill exactly what must happen to save their marriage.

~ Eric pays Bill a visit to discuss the situation with Katie and Brooke.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

well, at least katie didnt hold it in......she let brooke know that SHE knows. that is a good sign. LOL

someone needs to keep quinn busy with WORK so that she doesnt feel the need to wreck havoc with everyones love life, including her own.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein