Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- February 2017 (includes spoilers)

I didn't see Friday's show but I saw in the beginning of today's show that zende did look ridiculous.  Now he wants a portrait of Nicole up on the wall for the quickie wedding.

Why is Rick acting surprised to be asked to be best man?  I really like the actor who plays Rick since I read what a family man he is (about a year ago).

This little kindergarten Sally wants to sneak into Nicole's wedding.  Does she have no feelings for other people's personal space?

Oh, there's Sasha.  No explanation as to where she's been, I guess.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Nicole's portrait on the wall for the wedding is ridiculous! If you're going to put up a portrait, why not a nice one of Zende and Nicole? I just don't get this portrait thing, unless it's a behind the scenes joke or something. Stephanie, Maya, Quinn, Steffy (if she moved in) and now Nicole.

And where are Nicole and Zende going to live? Doesn't Zende live in the Forrestor mansion? I'm not sure where Nicole is - living at Brooke's? I guess they'll end up moving into the guest house on the Forrestor estate.

Sally Jr. will crash the wedding or maybe Thomas will ask her to come as his guest?

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Excuse me if I'm not gaga over Nicole's wedding dress, too 'fairy princess' for my taste.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotterI haven't seen today's show yet but from your description, it sounds like the dress is in the same category as that wig....awful, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie  All it needs to complete the ensemble is a wand!

Honored Contributor

I thought the dress was pretty!  Heck of a lot better than that getup for the carriage ride.  That was just stupid. 

I was so excited about Spectra coming back.  Now I'm SICK of it! SICK of it I tell you!  Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nicole's dress is, as the kids say, too 'extra', lol.  Too much of a good thing.  She's a thin woman and the dress drowns her body.  And she must have had on five inch heels.  She was taller than usual over her father.

@Sooner, it didn't take me but a minute to get sick of Sally Jr and her gang.  I hope they don't ruin the wedding because the marriage won't last but a minute anyway if Sasha stays around.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I thought the dress was pretty!  Heck of a lot better than that getup for the carriage ride.  That was just stupid. 

I was so excited about Spectra coming back.  Now I'm SICK of it! SICK of it I tell you!  Woman Surprised

The dress suited her but the wig??? Why do the women on that show wear wigs? Stephie wears the worst wigs I have ever seen. Too dark and wiggy looking.

The Spectra gang are awful. A terrible addition to the show. 

Honored Contributor

The writers need to ditch that Spectra thing QUICK 'cause I don't think that turkey is ever gonna sprout wings and fly!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

The writers need to ditch that Spectra thing QUICK 'cause I don't think that turkey is ever gonna sprout wings and fly!!!!!

I view it as a plot device that cheapens the show.